Status
Not open for further replies.
its possible u got blinded or hidan is taking control of u or smthing, idk
possible scum has beta's ability as well

didnt u say u have no day actions tho?
naniii

i mean the joke itself is fine
but u r heavily suspected so saying things like that just makes it worst for u
i said that ability in particular wasnt a day ability and it wouldnt have prove myself. You should know what i did last night

Zemmi

GodMommie
its possible u got blinded or hidan is taking control of u or smthing, idk
possible scum has beta's ability as well

didnt u say u have no day actions tho?
naniii

i mean the joke itself is fine
but u r heavily suspected so saying things like that just makes it worst for u
That is the main reason you should have realized it's a joke. If I was actually scum I wouldn't be trying to make friendly banter like that when you already suspect me. I don't think anyone read that and thought I was serious, but I could be wrong.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nat - Gambit - Marimo - Lind - Zem or another

My more probable bets for remaining scums. Mark this post, we shall count how many I got right at the end if wishing.
yep

add fuji/juliet as well. these guys r all sus pool

i'd lynch them in this order

nat
marimo
gambit
fuji
juliet
zem
lind

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok so it looks like beta redirected seraph to mid which roleblocked mid
thats y mid ability failed and he couldnt see who targeted him

meanwhile fuji needs to answer how stuff got redirected from him to possibly mid?

and marimo should be vigged for sure

ok so it looks like beta redirected seraph to mid which roleblocked mid
thats y mid ability failed and he couldnt see who targeted him

meanwhile fuji needs to answer how stuff got redirected from him to possibly mid?

and marimo should be vigged for sure
what? the stuff got redirected from fuji to kvothe
and i already tried to vig marimo, did you read what i said?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Still nope. I was 100% unable to do anything.

Just admit it already, you know I can't do shit with a rolecrush
if ur unable to do anything then how r u so sure its a rolecrush nat? what if it was a roleblock?
why r u beliving me when i said i used a crush on u, but dont belive when i said i didnt?

u think im in teammates here with mango after all this shit show we both pulled yesterday dancing around TAC's lynch?

Zemmi

GodMommie
if ur unable to do anything then how r u so sure its a rolecrush nat? what if it was a roleblock?
why r u beliving me when i said i used a crush on u, but dont belive when i said i didnt?

u think im in teammates here with mango after all this shit show we both pulled yesterday dancing around TAC's lynch?
This statement I find the most interesting of this entire post.

Because you said it, I believed it because I know my ability failed and it's 1+1=2

If you say you were just rambling for no reason, then yes: I was either rolecrushed or roleblocked.

I think you're town, but I don't get why you voted Gambit last minute over TAC?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i said that ability in particular wasnt a day ability and it wouldnt have prove myself. You should know what i did last night
u mean i should be notified of what u did?

only negative stuff happened to me last night kvothe, those bastards practically made me vanilla rn

i am just here posting with sheer fken will thats all

:pepecry:

Zemmi

GodMommie
why?

usopp thought tac's lynch was bad last minute and tried to switch tbh
at that point a typical scum would stick to bussing
one of my stronger townreads after the flip tbh
It only have relevance depending on what Nat flips.

It could be nothing but a fumble of wording like I do sometimes, however it sounded like he might know she is town.

However, i have said something one game where I made it sound like I was part of the scum team, I think Nat actually caught it, but it was just my horrible way of speaking xD

Status
Not open for further replies.