News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I thought the warlords were apart of the WG, so that includes Milaugh too, but dont worry admirals eating good after low-diffing strongest pirate someones whos >>Milaugh, because kaido>milaugh

I thought the shichibukai doesn't answer the call back from the WG as sengoku said back then when they prepared for the war of MF and the same WG couldn't scarre Kaido who got scarred by Zoro

Weird. Can you spell me the word from the scan that says "next to", then I can look it up.
tsugu
Weird. Can you spell me the word from the scan that says "next to", then I can look it up.
i believe this is the text used in the original vivre card “ 接ぐ” which means “next to” as in “standing together, next to/beside each other”

Larine fan.. :gokulaugh:
Hypocrite zoro fanboys who don't accept vista = mihawk in VCs, has no right to cry about vivre cards :cheers:

No vivre card can change what's said in manga, Kaido ; Oden's presence is in Enma, Big mom; it's not a normal sword

:milaugh: That's your sad destiny as long as you side with Zoro wankers

Lmao, It sucks Zoro's haki, that's what we know already;

If this is the all translation, then VC never confirmed Oden's Haki, presence, or aura isn't in it, it says draws the users Haki, never said anything about Oden's haki, aura or presence not being in it, Zoro fanboys took L for lying. :holdthisl:
Oden presence is in the sword. Its if Zoro is using Oden haki to fight. Which never stated anywhere. VC just confirmed obvious

O-Tama
First appearance: Volume 91 chapter 911
Fruit: Kibi kibi fruit

Amigasa Village/Citizen
【Profile】
Birthday: March 3rd
Height: 1.08m
Blood type: F
Birth place: Wano Country Kuri Amigasa Village
Favourite food: Oshiruko, apple
【Gallery】
As a character with important role since the beginning of the arc, she has many sketches dedicated to her. There were any ideas such as her having small animals by her side (I think they look like dog, monkey and pheasant) and her wearing a ribbon.
【History】
Before about 04: became friends with Ace, taught him how to make an amigasa hat
Before about 04: lied about her being 5 in an attempt to become Ace's crewmate
Before about 01: Amigasa village was destroyed by X Drake
Before 00: Meet Luffy on Kiri beach and invite him to have rice
Before 00: eats Oshiruko for the first time in her life
Before 00: Captured by Holdem, rescued by Luffytaro
Before 00:goes to Udon prison to rescue Luffytaro
Before 00: participate in the Onigashima raid
So this officially confirms Tama's age, making her the youngest active participant of any present timeline OP wars?

[JINPIN]
Jinbe
First: manga vol. 54 528 chapter
First name: "JINBEI THE SEA-MAN"
Substantive.
Hegemony: Armed color, Witness color
Genus: Whale Shark Man
Second Captain of the Sun Pirates
Original King's Lower Seven Muskai
[Straw Hat Gang/Handler]
[Profile]
Boat: Thousand Miles of Sunshine
Birthday: 2 April
Height: 301cm
Representative color: Yellow earth color
Representative number: 10
Routine: go to bed at 3 a. m. get up at 9 a. m.
Dislikes: Buffy
[Bounty] 438 million Berry
Voice: Hyori Oura→Kesshu Hogame
Buffy? Yellow earth? Anything new at the back?

Wait, what?

No it shouldnt cause its arguable either way. They are portrayed as rivals and equals, we cant tell more. :cheers:
They are not potrayed has equal. Zoro scar Kaido and got CoC. Killer was in shock when Zoro cut Kaido scale like Kidd when Luffy was using Gear 4. How is that equal potrayal. What are you smoking. Killer was getting tossed around by Kaido tornado attack. Zoro and Luffy were only too that got Youkous wanting to dodge. Thats not equal potrayal. Zoro also blocked massive attack. Not equal potrayal.

No it shouldnt cause its arguable either way. They are portrayed as rivals and equals, we cant tell more. :cheers:
Killer VS Hawkins 320 millions

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

L
Y'all can disagree or not. I realized long ago that debating with Zoro fanboys is like talking to a wall of ignorance and just a time waster. They just try to push their agenda instead to find the most logical conclusion. Its just annoying, not fun at all.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy rn >> Zoro controlled CoC > Kidd >= Zoro rn = Killer >= Law = Hawkins

the rooftop Supernova for me
Any Zowo>Law>Kid>Hawkins>Killer

😂😂😂😂😂