Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is so confused right now, he dont know what to do with all of these characters.
He dont want to defeat calamities for a potential fight against Big Mom pirates. Because, if SHs defeats F6 and calamities then they will be injured, and it will be easy for sweet commanders and BMP to defeat SHs. What a mess, and we were told it will be better than Marineford. :gokulaugh:

Oda is so confused right now, he dont know what to do with all of these characters.
He dont want to defeat calamities for a potential fight against Big Mom pirates. Because, if SHs defeats F6 and calamities then they will be injured, and it will be easy for sweet commanders and BMP to defeat SHs. What a mess, and we were told it will be better than Marineford. :gokulaugh:
They really said it will be better than MF
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

P

PeperLevi

Yes. Queen is Chopper's opponent. There was a chapter of build-up for their fight.
Chopper not need anyone to save him. He proved that he is match for Queen.
Queen has nothing to do with Lanji. Lanji is a Vander Decken level weakling.
After Wano,Chopper will be the third strongest Straw Hat with a bounty in the billion.
Fight me if you can.
@nik87 @HA001 @Marimo_420 @Zowo

Yes. Queen is Chopper's opponent. There was a chapter of build-up for their fight.
After Wano,Chopper will be the third strongest Straw Hat with a bounty in the billion.
Fight me if you can.
Oda will fight against you, you can concede rn.

Zoro with Enma and Conqueror’s Haki and Ashura was definitely (good deal) stronger than post Udon Luffy.

But post Conqueror’s Haki Luffy high diffs current Zoro.

The weirdest thing about Zoro is thst in a way his full potential is still not fully known as Zoro was on verge of death when he scarred Kaido.

How long does Ashura last..How strong is fresh Ashura Zoro..Yada Yada yada..

overall lets say
Luffy 100 Zoro 98 Sanji 68

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Fight me if you can.
Who cares? Sanji’s fighting King

Fight me if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.