Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat still conscious i bet many haters would be disappointed by that if it turns out to be true. Zoro can't get knocked out by anyone:finally:
Him being barely able to mumble and breath after Law treated him would be a W? :suresure:
Many thought Law would have been able to heal Zoro completely and to give him the opportunity to fight a calamity :whitepress:

I have no issues with Sanji fighting Queen, but why did Oda stall him from 997-1006 when he could've just had him go straight to Queen instead lol

Wano isn't gonna end until late 2022 at this rate, we're supposed to be in the "payoff" section of the arc but are still getting buildup chapters, stalls, and sillouettes
By that logic Sanji shouldn't get any match up then because he stalled his fight till now.

to hide the germa backstory
We already got Germa's story hundreds of chapters ago :lusalty:

If this really is the reason for one of the most contrived """plotlines""" in the entire series (Sanji and Black Maria), then I'll be genuinely annoyed

But unfortunately I can see Oda hyping up Queen's oh-so mysterious history with Germa as if it'll be anything other than "Judge, Queen, and Vegapunk used to work together" :milaugh:

Him being barely able to mumble and breath after Law treated him would be a W? :suresure:
Many thought Law would have been able to heal Zoro completely and to give him the opportunity to fight a calamity :whitepress:
That would always be after he healed for a bit, you guys were saying Zoro was sleeping but he is still awake after he tanked the combined attacks of two yonkos fought with broken bones cutting and scarring kaido and taking on thunder bagua. Most characters would have already passed away this is huge W but don't worry the grandmaster will be back in time to take on King:kata:

Queen: ''hey you're judge's son right?''
King while fighting Sanji : "Judge's son?! I'll make you wish you were dead:pepeshit:"

Sanji: "I'm not a Vinsmoke!"

Queen while fighting Kawamatsu, Chopper, Drake and Apoo on the live floor: " Muhahaha that should do the trick. Don't go too hard on that suit King"

K: :king:

(In Kaido's flashback we will discover Judge tortured him)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We already got Germa's story hundreds of chapters ago :lusalty:

If this really is the reason for one of the most contrived """plotlines""" in the entire series (Sanji and Black Maria), then I'll be genuinely annoyed

But unfortunately I can see Oda hyping up Queen's oh-so mysterious history with Germa as if it'll be anything other than "Judge, Queen, and Vegapunk used to work together" :milaugh:
the queen and germa backstory, which is the thing that will make sanji and queen fight
Post automatically merged:

King while fighting Sanji : "Judge's son?! I'll make you wish you were dead:pepeshit:"

Sanji: "I'm not a Vinsmoke!"

Queen while fighting Kawamatsu, Chopper, Drake and Apoo on the live floor: " Muhahaha that should do the trick. Don't go too hard on that suit King"

K: :king:

(In Kaido's flashback we will discover Judge tortured him)
King wasn't the one who mentioned judge, this is all headcanon:kayneshrug:

I have no issues with Sanji fighting Queen, but why did Oda stall him from 997-1006 when he could've just had him go straight to Queen instead lol

Wano isn't gonna end until late 2022 at this rate, we're supposed to be in the "payoff" section of the arc but are still getting buildup chapters, stalls, and sillouettes
Because Sanji's not getting his opponent until zoro gets his

Status
Not open for further replies.