News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I see @Lukegranders on there
Post automatically merged:

So how isn't the rumor correct then? Zoro's the owner of the sword...
lmao
you can gauge the IQ of these individuals saying this like they are actually making a counter-argument .

Post automatically merged:

cant believe people actually discuss op on twitter

thats some next level shit.

I figured Enma was most likely a training tool aeons ago

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

From redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Got my copy of new One Piece Vivre Card Binder today!!!

Here you have full outside and inside cover.

Like last time, here you have a link with pictures of all Vivre Card files from New Starter Set Vol. 1 that I took today. Please give credits if you publish in other sites :smile:

One Piece: Vivre Card - New Starter Set Vol. 1".

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yogjej

You can see some files here as example :wink: