Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean both King and Sanji doesnt know if that is fake momo, so they both assumed if "real momo" is with Yamato.

Because i assume, King and Queen is still in live floor.
And when Sanji arrives, he will see both of them.
And if King leaving live floor, Sanji should know if he will going for Momo. (Which is actually fake Momo with Yamato which is being spotted by Marys)
Zoro will go after yamato thinking momo is there and she will see he has oden's sword with him:goyea:

B

Ballel

I mean both King and Sanji doesnt know if that is fake momo, so they both assumed if "real momo" is with Yamato.

And if King leaving live floor, Sanji should know if he will going for Momo. (Which is actually fake Momo with Yamato which is being spotted by Marys)
Butcouldn't Sanji use Coo to figure if it's Momo?

There is literally 0 point or any benefit of Zoro fighting Queen, because Queen is not a swords man. If Queen was a swordsman... it's a very understandable and logical prediction, but that is not the case

It seems based of Kings Sword that King is most likely to be a swordsman, he also used it vs Marco
Post automatically merged:

I thought in spoilers Yamato left momo and shinobu

Also when Zoro says go to the live floor, it's very clear they will and I am guessing King and Queen will remain together while King orders a henchman to get Momo like they've been doing this whole time
King use his sword one time and probably only time zoro then has interaction with queen while sanji had none

There is a fake momo? I must've missed something in spoilers? can you pull up where there is possibly a fake momo? Im legit asking

Logically that can happen, IMO i think that has a slim chance. King is occupied with Marco, but seems like the live floor is going to get very lively soon so I dont see anyone leaving. I think King will stay due to being occupied with the rest of the fighters

he did? I remember only one pre-ts that says zoro is equal to luffy
2 Data books pre skip say Zoro = Luffy
Post TS Vivre Card also says Zoro = Luffy and Luffy is stronger than every crew member

@Fenaker can provide translation
Post automatically merged:

It's all about portrayal, Ws and Ls
Portrayal wise End of Story Sanji isn't coming close to blocking an attack from two emperors for several seconds. It would take Battalion of Sanji's to maybe do that

Context/writing seeing this:

(Zoro didn't got anything much different tho, just a more badass portraying, beating fodder Pica isn't even greater than Law beating Vergo for example, not even close)
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Really ? you sure ?

Beating someone you said did Sanji beat someone ?????? I try to recall :kriwhat:

And no he didnt :milaugh:

Zoro actually beats his opponents unlike Sanji

He beats
Hyouzou
Monet
Pica
Killer

he pushes away an Admiral and hurts Kaido while Sanji gets his leg broken by a far weaker opponent

but anyway lets get back to the point

So you see based on his pre-ts encounter he can face Queen but after TS Sanji changed he got trash unfortunately he never won a real fight was a punchin bag couldnt accomplish big moments only baking which fits Okama-style

so a scheme like that should include post-ts moments and you will have a better result

King use his sword one time and probably only time zoro then has interaction with queen while sanji had none
It's very evident that King is a swordsman, IMO you can also tell by looking at his sword. that isnt your random sword oda gives someone like he does Marines... similar to Queen's sword.

Sanji also had no interaction with Jabra and had an interation with Kaku prior as well... that logic is out the window

second: Zoro has never been this badly damaged during any fight in the middle of an arc nor has taken a major part in the battle with the main antagonist, usually only Luffy takes part in that

Status
Not open for further replies.