Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji won't fight YC alone. He still not on that level. He wasn't even vergo level without RS. So I doubt RS boost him over Doffy level just like that. If he fight YC, it will be a tag team fight. Maybe Sanji + Drake vs Queen or Sanji + Injured Kawamatsu vs Queen. :cheers:
From what we have seen so far, nobody is going to get a proper 1 v 1 fight. I expect people saying X was already weakened by Y, so Z took down an injured X.

Sanji won't fight YC alone. He still not on that level. He wasn't even vergo level without RS. So I doubt RS boost him over Doffy level just like that. If he fight YC, it will be a tag team fight. Maybe Sanji + Drake vs Queen or Sanji + Injured Kawamatsu vs Queen. :cheers:
Dumb comment. Queen is not even above Vergo, let alone Doflamingo.

From what we have seen so far, nobody is going to get a proper 1 v 1 fight. I expect people saying X was already weakened by Y, so Z took down an injured X.
Stop comparing random fodder like Usopp and Nami to Sanji. They don't get 1 v. 1s because they don't even have basic Haki.

Sanji towered over P1. He's clearly YC level.

Dumb comment. Queen is not even above Vergo, let alone Doflamingo.

Stop comparing random fodder like Usopp and Nami to Sanji. They don't get 1 v. 1s because they don't even have basic Haki.

Sanji towered over P1. He's clearly YC level.
My comment was not about power levels. I dont care how strong they are. Jack is already half beaten. Queen and King are relatively fresh, considering Marco did not deal much damage to them.
Kaido was also injured by the RS and SNs.
Apoo was also damaged by Kidd and then Zoro.

You wish :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Drake v Queen is a big opportunity to understand more about Vegapunk eventually.
Drake has already lost to Queen just few chapters ago.

Injured Sanji and 30 broken bones-Zoro vs two over 1 billion berries high-end pirates would really fire the hype.

The proof that even in a 1vs1 fight the Strawhats are Yonko crew material.
I mean, if you want to beat all four of them, expecially Blackbeard, you can't just rely on occasional miraculously strong local allies
Sanji's injury are very light. It just a no named non haki knuckle punch. Even Pre ts Zoro tanked it against miss sunday. Usopp tanked ulti are more impressive. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.