News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Nami seriously beat Sanji ? Damn....

I mean atleast it's not like Yamato beating Sanji or something. But still that sucks lol. Oh well...
It has a reason.
Nami was voted because Robin was ahead her...
And Sanji wasn't voted in February because there was a "fight" between Zoro and Luffy Stans, so a lot of Sanji "stans" (like me) voted for Luffy because of the possibility of Zoro Winning the poll xDxD

Nami had a path and used it, I'm OK with these results ngl, 4th isn't a bad place , and isn't that bad if we consider how was Sanji when the poll was still active xDxd

It has a reason.
Nami was voted because Robin was ahead her...
And Sanji wasn't voted in February because there was a "fight" between Zoro and Luffy Stans, so a lot of Sanji "stans" (like me) voted for Luffy because of the possibility of Zoro Winning the poll xDxD

Nami had a path and used it, I'm OK with these results ngl, 4th isn't a bad place , and isn't that bad if we consider how was Sanji when the poll was still active xDxd
Condom still would've beat Zoro is if yall didnt vote for him. Ugh....now he is in fouth place...

We all knew Luffy and Zoro would be the top 2, but the other top 10 rankings are surprising.

One one hand I'm very delighted to see Nami & Robin in the top 10, but on the other I'm bewildered at Carrot's popularity!

I'm still pissed at trollers though like Animeuproar on Youtube who urged his followers to vote for Woopslap! But Overall, I'm okay with the result.

We all knew Luffy and Zoro would be the top 2, but the other top 10 rankings are surprising.

One one hand I'm very delighted to see Nami & Robin in the top 10, but on the other I'm bewildered at Carrot's popularity!

I'm still pissed at trollers though like Animeuproar on Youtube who urged his followers to vote for Woopslap! But Overall, I'm okay with the result.
Tbh I'm surprised too of Carrot xD
She literally had a ""campaign"" against her, because some famous YouTubers and Twitters wanted Yamato to be on the top 10, and still managed to get top 10 surpassing Ace and Sabo xDxDxD
Post automatically merged:

Condom still would've beat Zoro is if yall didnt vote for him. Ugh....now he is in fouth place...
Nah, he was only 200k votes away, and that's probably less than what Sanji would have get if not because of the strange situation xD

Yeah, but one person is still more than you think it was :goyea:
What I mean is that the « conspiracy » is not just coping, there is a base to it.
If you see the daily results on the web, the reality is that Yamato used bots xD
Or at least a lot of "Incognit Users"
She was on February almost every hour and almost everydays on top 3, but now she's 11 xDxD

That can just be explained by the use of "Incognit users" Akka "bots" xD

Yeah, but one person is still more than you think it was :goyea:
What I mean is that the « conspiracy » is not just coping, there is a base to it.
its coping mate
if you want to use the small sample size that is wg and extrapolate that to a 200k + difference in votes.
zoro is the second most important and most popular character
thats what was expected and thats what we got
nami is more popular than sanji.

its coping mate
if you want to use the small sample size that is wg and extrapolate that to a 200k + difference in votes.
zoro is the second most important and most popular character
thats what was expected and thats what we got
nami is more popular than sanji.
Yes, but nope at the same time...
She's more popular, but because there was a situation that allowed her to be there xD
If they wouldn't have revealed the January Poll, people wouldn't have done a "campaign" to have Nami over Robin xDxD
I mean, she is more popular ofc, but her real popularity must be evaluated on the next poll xD

OFC she deserves it, btw.