Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Zoro is above commanders too. He's more powerful than 9 Scabbards combined lol. And most of them are YC lvl. Zoro's fighting Kaido again believe me :datas:
Nah, he isn't. He is like YC1-2 around there, he isn't above all YCs and will struggle with certain ones. 5 vs 1 doesn't make you above someone like that otherwise why is Killer facing Hawkins if fighting Yonkos make you that above?

Why are people shitting on Zoro for being mummified?

Man took burnt of Hakai and a CoC TB from point blank while defenseless.

Do y'all think he's gonna run around immediately after? Or is it bad for Sanji to tend to a crewmate rofl
Because Zoro is protected by Oda and there's nothing to use against Zoro, so people just need any excuse to shit on him in order to waste their anger.
:brootea:

zoro most likely is out of the arc, or taking down orochi for good
Zoro will fight Who's Who
Zoro will fight Queen
Zoro will never fight Kaido
Zoro will be out of roof in chapter
Tatsumaki was Enma!!
Okay G4 ended now Zoro's going down
BUT HE ONLY DID IT FOR A MOMENT

There was only one big scar, bet it's just Enma.

And now: Zoro's done for the arc.

Man, don't bet on silly shit, it just makes you look like a clown later.

You and kurwa were the inventor of the that shit remember
Did that guy retire or become someone else?
But it also mentions that it just accelerates the healing, it still has imitations and the person he heals can't immediately start fighting and etc. They have to take it easy.
That's exactly what anime characters do when you tell them about their limitations, they listen

It’s probably significantly more effective when concentrated on one individual.
If that was the case, he would have help Chopper on healing him completely without him worrying about it effecting him while he work on the cure. I think there has to be something else to make sense on how Zoro get back especially to fight YC who are still very much threats. I can only see him facing Orochi more and be enough to fight him to make sense.

If I hated or thought losing means I shouldn't like them, then I wouldn't like Luffy and some others...
Even if Ulti did something stupid rn I still prefer her over Nami.
That's fine, we all have our preferences. I'm not trying to turn you into a Nami fan lol
I know Ulti would most likely win a 1v1 but Oda is going to come up with some stuff to make Nami stronger. I hope she awakens CoA, I doubt it though. But it would be nice if a few other straw hats could use haki outside of the M3 and Jimbei.

Status
Not open for further replies.