Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being injured in One Piece has literally never prevented characters from releasing their full power.

Also, we saw Law get blitzed by Kaido, even though he’d literally never been hit physically in the entire fight up until then. Being in a 5v1 makes it significantly easier to avoid attacks.

We saw 0 evidence that Zoro can clash with a Yonko. How tf is he supposed to deal with non-stop Baguas and Ragnaroks in a 1v1???
1. Once again thats a lie. During arlong park Zoro couldn't release his full power and arlong even comments on it.
2. Zoro literally blitz him by himself when Kaido prepared to attack him
Stop talking out your ass

When it was down to a 1v1, we saw Law get blitzed by Kaido, even though he’d literally never been hit physically in the entire fight up until then. Being in a 5v1 makes it significantly easier to avoid attacks.

With Kaido’s full attention on him, how tf is Zoro supposed to deal with the non-stop Baguas and Ragnaroks??? We don’t even know if Zoro can clash with a Yonko without getting injured.
None of that changes the fact that post Hakai Zoro vs Kaido in a pure 1v1 was mid diff with Zoro blitzing and scarring Kaido for life before collapsing.

I'm not saying Zoro will win. But he's pushing Kaido to above mid diff with even more injuries most likely if fresh.

They attacked on his already present scar and Kaido said they couldn't even open it much, and that included a YC1-YC2 character.

Meanwhile Zoro here creating a different, bigger scar of his own. With most bones broken, at that.

Yet people still say commanders are on how level lol
The minks aren’t yc1 or yc2 wtf are you talking about?

I am not saying that he can solo Kaido. I am just saying that everything that he said was facts and proven in the manga.
Even if what he was saying was factual, the conclusion he was drawing was based on assumptions that he wasn’t starting explicitly.

For Zoro to not get immediately destroyed in a 1v1, he needs to be able to consistently block Kaido’s attacks without taking damage, but we literally have ZERO evidence that he can do that.

Bogard

You can't win
Of course bro, we are God tier lvl of Zoro fans :cheers:
Oda ain't gonna let side characters to take the main ennemies, especially when Luffy and somes SH are facing them in 1 vs 1 right now.
FM + swordsman + top notch design = King is Zoro's opponent, it's so obvious but even many zoro fans wanted only Kaido lol.
We just wanted Roof top + King in 1 vs 1 + ZKK, nothing extravagant :shocking:
Lmao it makes me wonder about King's abilities though. Judging by Zoro's rooftop feats(momentarily blocking hakai, scarring hybrid Kaido), the fact he still has the Nidai+turning enma black plot and recent coc development, assuming Zoro gets healed by Marco(for as long as he doesn't do anything too reckless), King would probably need his own level of build-up, maybe starting from the moment his bounty will be revealed

None of that changes the fact that post Hakai Zoro vs Kaido in a pure 1v1 was mid diff with Zoro blitzing and scarring Kaido for life before collapsing.

I'm not saying Zoro will win. But he's pushing Kaido to above mid diff with even more injuries most likely if fresh.
Cap.
I’ll believe you if you can provide any evidence that Zoro can block thunder bagua/ragnarok/etc. without taking damage.

Because otherwise Kaido is just going to spam thunder bagua and win in like 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.