Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficulty depends on level of damage. Time doesn't dictate it all the time. Brook's comment on Ryuuma vs Zoro fits this narrative perfectly.

If Kaido is blitzed and permanently hurt before Zoro goes out, that's mid diff.
See that’s where we disagree. I don’t think difficulty depends on level of damage.

Kaido fought Big Mom for three days and took no damage, but I would still say that fight was harder for him than a 1v1 with Zoro would be even if he gets damaged more.

I can also think of lots of examples from other comics and manga where a character isn’t taking damage but is clearly struggling.

See that’s where we disagree. I don’t think difficulty depends on level of damage.

Kaido fought Big Mom for three days and took no damage, but I would still say that fight was harder for him than a 1v1 with Zoro would be even if he gets damaged more.

I can also think of lots of examples from other comics and manga where a character isn’t taking damage but is clearly struggling.
I think it depends on a fight.

When two swordsman fight it depends on the injuries sustained because typically it just takes one good swipe to end it so they can be fight.

When tanks fight they depend on outlasting their opponents so it depends on time and whether they can last longer.

Okay then say for a FACT that Zoro will NOT fight King and will NOT use CoC.

since apparently you are only using facts, well, give me the factual statement along with the panels that proves your factual statement tht Zoro is NOT going to fight King.

This entire argument is about a post 1010 Zoro without injuries fighting Kaido. You for some reason believe this version of Zoro needs multiple weeks to use CoC as if fpr some reason you know for a FACT that Zoro wont just use it in his next fight in this arc.
What? All I said was that Zoro hasn’t shown the ability yet, therefore we can’t use in a debate based on feats.

Literally, I’ve said nothing that isn’t following standard power scaling rules lmao

Those examples are legit. But if you're getting permanently scarred before going down, it was a difficult fight. A low diff would be Kaido vs Base Luffy in 1009.

You can agree to disagree. My point was simply the Kaido would end up with a worse injury than that scar

The pics are looking good, I can't wait for the chapter. I didn't have that in mind when I heard Zoro was a cross but Sanji did what he could. Neku running pretty quick to Perospero, I think it'll be quite a fight. Neku has a better chance of winning his fight than Inu does, in my opinion, though I wouldn't be surprised if both Inu and Neku lost.

So question: will Sanjis raid suit look normal when he fights or will it look different (I’m still hoping for a gun because of Sanjis Reservoir dogs inspiration would be cool)
Post automatically merged:

and what's that gonna do?
Same thing it did when Luffy fought the Boa siblings, compel them not to hurt the immobile ally that’s with him

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Kawamatsu : Well then, Kin’emon! Neko! I’m headed off to somewhere else!
Neko : Yeah, I’ll also be doing the same!
Kin’emon : May you have good fortunes in battle! Kiku! Follow me!
Kiku : Yes!!
Neko : Pedro died!? Is that what you said!?
Bariete : Yes...he appears to have died on Big Mom’s territory
Shishilian : Luffy and the others were able to arrive successfully on Wano thanks to his sacrifice...!!
Neko : So that’s how it was...!!
Bariete : However it appears the one responsible for Pedro’s death is on this island right now!!
Bariete : Carrot & Wanda headed off in his direction in a rage so...
Bariete : ...I hurried over to come and inform Captain Shishilian about it!
Neko : Pedro, that was very admirable of you!!
Neko : So the one responsible for his death is on the this island!!!

Translation from @PuckTheGreat
Shishilian : Luffy and the others were able to arrive successfully on Wano thanks to his sacrifice...!!
Bariete : However it appears the one responsible for Pedro’s death is on this island right now!!
Neko bout to get handled by Chadrorin

Translation from @PuckTheGreat
Neko going to prove not strong enough...

IN COMES BEPO TO SAVE THE DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.