Chapter Discussion Please stop with this Luffy going to 1 v 1 Kaido nonesense

Kaido been getting jumped since 988 and even though Kaido has went through so many people and gotten scar by Zoro. Even with all those advantages Luffy has, He still won't beat Kaido 1 v 1 even if we officially start the match in the middle of 1010. Luffy is going to get help. Stop fooling yall selfs. 🤣
By the end of the fight, Luffy will be stronger than Kaido... end of story, he gets help, he doesn’t get help, doesn’t matter, last round will have Luffy transcend Kaido’s level
And then all the cries and whining will be sweet

cause just like Katakuri fans cries... Luffy will go next arc and reveal more stuff that shows he’s superior... like how he can now completely wipe the floor with Katakuri

Zoro fans crying now that luffy is clashing equally with kaido even though they were saying for months zoro would 1v1 hybrid kaido
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think luffy will fully 1v1 kaido of course but it’s just blatant hypocrisy
When have i ever said anything about Zoro 1 v 1 Kaido.

By the end of the fight, Luffy will be stronger than Kaido... end of story, he gets help, he doesn’t get help, doesn’t matter, last round will have Luffy transcend Kaido’s level
And then all the cries and whining will be sweet

cause just like Katakuri fans cries... Luffy will go next arc and reveal more stuff that shows he’s superior... like how he can now completely wipe the floor with Katakuri
Lmao stop the cap. Mans already lost 3 times to Kaido and thats with Kaido already faced 9 sccabards jumped by supernovas and scar by Zoro. Luffy still going to get help from Yamato. Lmao

perhaps, but zoro isn't going back up
  1. Luffy gave him an order to go back down and zoro would never disobey his captain
  2. he used every last ounce of his stamina to pull off asura
  3. he has a big unresolved subplot with hiyori and orochi

at best, zoro fights an injured king

I don't even think he's going to do that. I think zoro's fighting role for wano is done. The scar will give Luffy the help he needs to beat kaido.

he'll spend the rest of the arc helping momonosuke and hiyori beat orochi

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
perhaps, but zoro isn't going back up
  1. Luffy gave him an order to go back down and zoro would never disobey his captain
  2. he used every last ounce of his stamina to pull off asura
  3. he has a big unresolved subplot with hiyori and orochi

at best, zoro fights an injured king

I don't even think he's going to do that. I think zoro's fighting role for wano is done. The scar will give Luffy the help he needs to beat kaido.

he'll spend the rest of the arc helping momonosuke and hiyori beat orochi
Deluded. How does he help them beat fodder who gets 1 hit killed ?

Pathetic cringe, that is not how the in universe characters will view it.
The scabbards did no damage, Zoro wounded Kaido but didn't put him down, but Luffy pummelled Kaido with G4 putting him down for several pages beforehand, none of the other supernovas did signifcant damage- Luffy was the only one confident that he was dealing damage, due to his internal destruction ryuo and superior physical stats.
Luffy on the other hand was boro breathed due to Big Mom's distraction, and earlier was exploded by Apoo's trick ability that knocked him out, and he doesn't have zoan regen, he was knocked out again by Kaido BEFORE LEARNING ADVANCED COC and reaching his peak strength.
Fresh Luffy with new COC peak strength would be more of a buff to current Luffy than restoring the amount of Damage Kaido has taken to him.