Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys feel shall be Brook's ultimate fate, eventually? :brootea: I crave for an 1v1 YOHOHOHOHO but find it unlikely to occur.
I think that the fight against Black Maria is a big achievement already, I have the impression that Nami and Usop will end similarly (vs Ulti) - I also think that the fact that Oda does not show any of the set fights, means that Brook and Nico vs Black Maria is the final challenge for them in Wano.

:cheers:

if it wasn't obvious in 1010, it sure as hell is obvious now. ZKK is dead, and there is absolutely nothing you can say that would even remotely justify it now.
Zoro said Luffy would win. This is just like in whole cake island. The straw hats all have faith in Luffy. Zoro going to the rooftop again would mean that he doesn't have faith in his own captain.
- Zoro's injuries have become a gag
- Oda threw in a page where Momonosuke says Luffy is getting tired and Yamato says that the one on one won't stay that way

So while it makes perfect sense for Sanji and Zoro to believe Luffy will win, the obvious story being told is that he won't be alone up there for the rest of the battle.

Ok so we have the scabbards that are chilling and laughing just after ashura sacrificed his life for their stupidity and he is probaly dead.
Yamato who spent all his time with the only goal of protecting momo has now out of nowhere decided to leave him alone and go to fight. Shallow writing chapter again.
Oh and Nami speedblitz an emperor in hitting Ulti, all good here.

Ok so we have the scabbards that are chilling and laughing just after ashura sacrificed his life for their stupidity and he is probaly dead.
Yamato who spent all his time with the only goal of protecting momo has now out of nowhere decided to leave him alone and go to fight. Shallow writing chapter again.
Oh and Nami speedblitz an emperor in hitting Ulti, all good here.
It is samurai mentality. Death is a part of their duty, their expectation in fulfilling their service, and to complain about pain in that regard is unfitting. It's why Kiku can joke about losing an arm, why they completely deny hunger, etc

Yamato knows that Momonosuke at this point is secure.

And Nami merely took the initiative, but since she attacks with lightning yeah, she's pretty fast actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.