Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
if it wasn't obvious in 1010, it sure as hell is obvious now. ZKK is dead, and there is absolutely nothing you can say that would even remotely justify it now.
Zoro said Luffy would win. This is just like in whole cake island. The straw hats all have faith in Luffy. Zoro going to the rooftop again would mean that he doesn't have faith in his own captain.
Are you up for a bet? If ZKK happens, you call me nik senpai for all eternity. Do we have a deal? :sanmoji:

Last edited:
zoro is wrapped in bandages like zombies. just like ryuma in thriller bark. this whole yonko saga against kaido started when luffy and zoro met kinemon in punk hazard. that fated meeting happened just when zoro slayed the dragon. zoro's pose was just like "ryuma slaying dragon in oda's previous one shot" when he used his one sword style slash big mom warned about.

the parallels are too many. so why so many people are denying even the chance of zkk?? obviously oda won't disrespect luffy. he is gonna defeat kaido. but defeating him is not enough. and kaido won't die by just getting punched too hard!!

but kaido needs to die. otherwise he will come back and destroy wano. even marines beat him before but that didn't stop him because he was alive. why everyone says in sea,land and air always bet on kaido when he has been defeated multiple times? because the guy doesn't die and comes back again. death is even a central point in kaido's character.

All the L zoro haters talk about is even more strong indication that zoro will kill kaido.
1. zoro missed a dangerous kill shot? L? he will do it again
2. zoro's cut against kaido was not deep enough? L? he will really cut him down
3. zoro is bandaged like a zombie? L? ryuma was a zombie who slayed dragon

and i know whats the next L gonna be. sanji will fight king. yes i am not a sanji hater. he will fight king and prove himself. haters will say zoro doesn't even get to fight king?!!! but that will only mean zoro will fight someone superior like he always does

Status
Not open for further replies.