Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never thought i would hear something like this one day:gokulaugh:
So far neither Zoro and Sanji have actually died in the manga. Concerning Sanji, Black Maria may have put Sanji on a cross, but I don't think she has the same influence in Wano as Pontius Pilate did in Judaea. Also Oda is writing OP primarily for a Japanese audience, where 1% of the population is Christian. I highly doubt he is putting in that much thought on Christian and Biblical themes and parallels. Like I said, the memes are enjoyable, especially for me who is Catholic. I hope you have enjoyed the memes and fanart as well. Take care!

So far neither Zoro and Sanji have actually died in the manga. Concerning Sanji, Black Maria may have put Sanji on a cross, but I don't think she has the same influence in Wano as Pontius Pilate did in Judaea. Also Oda is writing OP primarily for a Japanese audience, where 1% of the population is Christian. I highly doubt he is putting in that much thought on Christian and Biblical themes and parallels. Like I said, the memes are enjoyable, especially for me who is Catholic. I hope you have enjoyed the memes and fanart as well. Take care!
I agree with you, it was just funny to read a sentence about Zoro, Sanji and Jesus :blush:

How can anyone like Law?

He was a trash character from the beginning, but a doctor that abandons a guy that might be not breathing to a cook is something else. I hope at some point he will need Chopper's help and Chopper leaves him to Bepo.
here have some more salt
:salt::salt::salt::salt::akasalt::akasalt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

If this is true. All this means is that Kidd will end up inspiring Hawkins when he overcomes these immense odds.
Yup. Then Kid'll brag about it at the alliance feast after the arc is over.
Pretty clear no one is dying here.
He's more useful as a combatant, leave the doctor stuff to the useless chopper
Ambulanji has it covered :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

A competent villain would have killed Tama. Ulti was a bit underwhelming :gonope:
Perhaps Ulti is fine with hitting a child but killing a child is too far.. You don't know yet.
and I've repeatedly said she's going to need to bow down and apologies to Tama.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao Zoro fans obsessed with vague cross imagery to distract people from the fact that their boy got his ass kicked and couldn't cut it against Kaido.
:luuh::willsmith:

Well, zkk still happening ! On the roof zoro left a cross on kaido

and in this chapter you have zoro on the cross. zkk will happening on the flower of capital.

And people are forgetting, until now, we don't have a flashback of ryuma. Why this ? Don't forget whenever someone kills a dragon like ryuma, oda will show us his flashback, that the purpose.

Well, zkk still happening ! On the roof zoro left a cross on kaido

and in this chapter you have zoro on the cross. zkk will happening on the flower of capital.

And people are forgetting, until now, we don't have a flashback of ryuma. Why this ? Don't forget whenever someone kills a dragon like ryuma, oda will show us his flashback, that the purpose.
Don't expect a Ryuma flashback.

Honestly, I find it a bit hypocritical for Nami to admonish hitting Tama. Obviously I don’t agree with hitting kids (and Nami is probably especially angry because of her childhood abuse with Arlong), but Tama is literally turning the tides of the war. Tama saved Nami & Usopp by attacking Ulti and converted hundreds of headliners to the side of the alliance.

Ulti’s definitely in the wrong for hitting a crying child who doesn’t want to fight anymore, but
Nami isn’t exactly blameless either, as she knowingly took Tama to the middle of the battle instead of forcing her to safely stay on the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.