Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato won't kill Kaido. Ever. Beat Kaido? I don't think so, but that's not so impossible that I would refuse to make a bet.

Kaido hasn't made any progress because up until recently, he was outnumbered. What I probably should have said is Luffy will decline instead of implying that he's worse right now than when he started fighting solo, but the basic point is the same. You quoted me when I mentioned the people who had gone on about Luffy being able to match hybrid Kaido in his base form, as if that really says that Luffy is strong enough to beat him solo. If you take issue with that I guess you were one of those people?
Nah my only issue was with the 'declining' part.
But I also believe Luffy will give Kaido the final blow in a 1v1 although the entire fight hasn't been one just like Doffy's.

The Zoro/Sanji interraction was hilarious. I love how Zoro can sleep in the midst of a war against two Emperors, fully trusting his bro to handle things.

Neku vs Perespero
Prediction come true (I hope lol, never know with Oda). This will be the face the killer will make when the big cat comes to avenge Pedro :steef:

I think Carrot may take over in the very end tho, but atleast I would like Neko to take Peros tongue and other arm atleast

Don't be upset cause Mummy Cross Zoro is a thing now. Got take fault on what you guys been in Head Piece :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Y'all...Oda is literally drawing parallels between Zoro and Jesus Christ. No one wanks Zoro like Oda :yearight:
By that logic, Sanji Christ is a thing before Zoro, so it fits now unless you want be hypocrites at the time :kayneshrug:.

"I guess making it up there is nothing to sneeze at", Sanji himself affirming the Rooftop level is on another league than his :kayneshrug:
So Hawkins making Killer Struggle instead of one-shot means something? Again you guys being upset about Mummy Zoro is embarrassing while funny on your headcannon of 'ZKK' being debunked too.

Bruh i was banned from discussion thread let me express wtf
It can't be Head Piece just because your upset 'ZKK' got debunked. Be at fault on Zoro's gag instead trying to pretend Sanji isn't doing anything when he is or saying something when it isn't.

He can be the cross and be attached to the bandage cross simulataneously.

Sanji is a Judas parallel (he betrayed Zoro multiple times in the story)
Not really, Zoro is more Judas given he try to kill Luffy few times. Sanji been protecting the crew more than him.

zoro haters mental gymnastics in 3..2..1..
None of that even stated like that. Man you guys can't admit 'ZKK' being debunked and now your forcing it means something else with wording like you all thought Macro refer to only Zoro as 'New Generation' when he meant everyone. Toxic side mental gymnastics due to Head Piece is embarrassing.

The bandages still form a cross that he is attached to idc

Leave me alone and worry about your theories about Sanji protecting Momo from King being destroyed right after the King’s merienda fiasco :seriously:
You do realize Sanji tanked it and came back fine. It's not situation like 'ZKK' and you guys thinking Zoro could beat Kaido when Luffy vs Kaido is set. Got admit truths, not headcannons :kayneshrug:.

Last edited:
@playa4321
I think it would have been better if Oda actually had Perospero kill Pedro and not have Pedro kill himself, it would make the minks wanting revenge more justifiable.

Oda is pretty much turning this whole thing into a gag where the minks are accusing Perospero of killing Pedro because of what Carrot told them, and Perospero having to tell them that he didn't kill Pedro and that Pedro killed himself.

While I'm excited to see Neko vs Perospero, I really hope Oda drops this whole revenge thing soon because it's kind of stupid imo.

The Zoro/Sanji interraction was hilarious. I love how Zoro can sleep in the midst of a war against two Emperors, fully trusting his bro to handle things.

Prediction come true (I hope lol, never know with Oda). This will be the face the killer will make when the big cat comes to avenge Pedro :steef:

I think Carrot may take over in the very end tho, but atleast I would like Neko to take Peros tongue and other arm atleast
Lol you are just as bad as Carrot by calling Perospero a killer when you know that's not true, also why would Perospero be scared of Neko?

Perospero is a new world pirate with years of experience, and has a bounty of 700 million. This is the same man who is not scared of King and also has past history with Marco, it wouldn't make sense for him to suddenly be scared or even nervous when Neko confronts him.

Lol you are just as bad as Carrot by calling Perospero a killer when you know that's not true, also why would Perospero be scared of Neko?

Perospero is a new world pirate with years of experience, and has a bounty of 700 million. This is the same man who is not scared of King and also has past history with Marco, it wouldn't make sense for him to suddenly be scared or even nervous when Neko confronts him.
Nah, I'm joking ofc lol. I like that he gets upset for being accused of killing Pedro.

He shouldn't be scared if he sees Neko running at him from a distance, but if bloodlusted Neko sneaks up on him when Perospero is busy fighting, it wouldn't surprise me if he got scared, if only for a second.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'll wait and see where this Scabbards deal goes, but so far, I'm not a fan of bringing them back after Kaido beat them. They are taking so much time away from the Straw Hats in what is their most important battles, and they aren't adding anything of note. They are just providing empty exposition. If it's to deal with Kanjuro, you didn't need that many of them around. Kin, at best with Kiku, would've been enough.

G

Gorosei Informer

Daily reminder that Ashura, Inu and Kiku will die.
:lusalty::mihugh::crybeard::pepestrike:

If Oda actually killed off Kiku, I would be very mad. The arm thing is already bad enough... I have suspected Ashura of being a death seeker, him losing all his men and having that worn out, weary, depressed even attitude. I really feel sorry for him, he really must have suffered for all those years...

:perocry::pepemotion:

Inu or Neko i have suspected will die and Inu seems more likely personally. But given Oda's track record, I doubt any of them will die, even Ashura with his "death" recently. We got such an ugly fakeout with Hyogoro and Pound before.

I'll wait and see where this Scabbards deal goes, but so far, I'm not a fan of bringing them back after Kaido beat them. They are taking so much time away from the Straw Hats in what is their most important battles, and they aren't adding anything of note. They are just providing empty exposition. If it's to deal with Kanjuro, you didn't need that many of them around. Kin, at best with Kiku, would've been enough.
Also agree with this whole heartedly. As much as I like Kiku, we waited years to see the SHs truly together again and in such a big, important arc especially. There was so much build up for their return, hype for them to show off and kick ass again and they're become side characters now.

We've not seen some of the SHs in ages now and I think it was months before we saw Sanji again recently?

:tchpepe::nicagesmile:

Same applies to Sasaki, Who's Who, Black Maria and so on, they almost feel non-existent now! Never mind the other 5 numbers we were supposed to see too?

I was expecting major SH 1v1s for this arc, with chapters dedicated to each and new haki blooms for other SHs sigh, I was so naive...

:kriwhat::pepemy:

Status
Not open for further replies.