General & Others Nothing makes sense in this raid

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You ever see me discuss this manga anymore ?

I come here exposing oda and his trash manga, nothing more nothing less. I actually dropped this manga already.
We’re in a thread YOU started about something in OP!! You’re on this forum talking about not reading a series you discuss compulsively, even right now!! :laughmoji:

EDIT: This was altered by a mod after someone (three guesses as to who) reported it, but I assure you, the word “motherfucker” showed up AT LEAST once in the original message, and the spirit of that word still very much applies :kriwhat:

Last edited:
You ever see me discuss this manga anymore ?

I come here exposing oda and his trash manga, nothing more nothing less. I actually dropped this manga already.
Then get a life already jeez

We literally have threads and arguments about Oda's flaws as an author every week, you're not doing anything special here except showing how salty you are about Big Mom.

I mean seriously you chose THIS forum to do this as if no one here criticizes the manga. Go make a Reddit post or something.

Just let him express. Replying will only make him post another and another similar thread.
He's been writing these threads 2 or 3 times a day to say the exact same disguised thing. He is disappointed that Big Mom didn't shine and that Smoothie still has her ass on that fucking ship doing nothing.

I bet you that if Smoothie came up there, started to use CoC and one shoting everybody he'll be fine with the manga and he'll be praising Oda.

The issues he is bringing aren't for most of them legit issues, it is just the story going differently from what he expected.

Sure the story isn't perfect, but to see him writing the same thread every single day is just ridiculous.