Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulation to someone who predicted the raid will fail, now that luffy and zoro is out, theres no way this raid will continue, it will be the most asspull plot if somehow kaido is beaten without the MC
Lol Luffy is coming back just like every other Arc.
Was Crocodile beaten without the MC when Luffy was defeated for the second time? Relax
Yamato is already going up to stall Kaido, the raid is still fine.

Let them lol! Some weirdo luffy fans want alway to hype Luffy above Zoro like crazy and end up being disappointed. Oda has an account in WG #confirm !
"Base Luffy >>>>>>>>> All Out Zoro"" they said, here the proof my lord @mly90 :kata:

Always the same L takers :milaugh:
That why I am saying, people get so hype with 1 chapter and the next chapter they get pushed down to hell, but they dont get that we Zoro fan are watching the end goal which is much more bigger than this hype chapter around.

The salt that will flow is gona be precious trust me.

Its not an asspull since they have one of the most broken DFs on their side in the Phoenix fruit. I can see Marco healing Zoro up
Bruh if i remember correctly marco still prescribed easiness and rest to an animal after he used his ability on its twisted ankle ..

ZORO HAS 30 BROKEN BONES LMAO

marco's ability is broken when it comes to him.. not to others

Momo can sense Luffy and he can fly
Momo's currently engrossed in Oden's journal reading about once in a lifetime events. He just checked on Luffy with his CoO so it's unlikely he would do so again so quickly. Not to mention he's stuck in the tower that's crawling with enemies and he doesn't have Yamao anymore to quickly bust through the fodder. It's far too impractical for him to realise Luffy's falling then fight his way out of the tower with just Shinobu and THEN fly all the way to the edge of the island to go save Luffy. His flight still isn't even reliable as of yet and he still has his fears.

Meanwhile Carrot is literally at the entrance of the island, right past where Luffy would be falling, and she's not doing anything right now unlike Momo.

Lol Luffy is coming back just like every other Arc.
Was Crocodile beaten without the MC when Luffy was defeated for the second time? Relax
Yamato is already going up to stall Kaido, the raid is still fine.
and so Zoro, ftw what is this duble standard?
Hello, ???? Are you just bias to the point that Zoro doesnt extist? Of course Luffy will back but like Oda said he doesnt fell like punching is enough to take down Kaido... well he was right, Luffy cant alone take kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.