Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I mean I don't care really either way, I'm just being realistic :kayneshrug:

And Zoro began fighting Kaku and then Jabra 15 chapters before Sanji was even relevant to that fight. I think we get stuck on this idea that everything is 1:1 and linear like it means something. Marco could heal Zoro in 2 pages and it could be entirely a gag joke, would you be surprised?

But alright, we'll see what happens lol.
Marco who has already used his flames on the live floor which have a limit and don't work properly on others will heal zoro instantly
Yet you're the one whose reading the narrative. Don't make me laugh.

Maybe we want Kid to do good because series sucks when the MC outpaces everybody
But I think Kid doing badly is intentional.

Did you notice that in Act 2 Kid DISAPPEARED the exact chapter before Luffy started training in Ryuo to hurt Kaido? Then in chapter 1010, Kid disappears EXACTLY when Zoro and Luffy learn Advanced CoC to do big damage to Kaido?

Like this is intentional dude. Oda DOES NOT want Kid to know how to do this shit

So Luffy got Koed...people that predicted the raid to fail were probably right!I wonder how things will unfold,will straw hat grand fleet show up,revolutionaries,marines,shiki/rocks...Things will get cool!
Post automatically merged:

So Luffy got Koed...people that predicted the raid to fail were probably right!I wonder how things will unfold,will straw hat grand fleet show up,revolutionaries,marines,shiki/rocks...Things will get cool!
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.