Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s all this sudden faith in Kid?

like Punk Ginson is the attack that didn’t even knock out Apoo right? Surely you don’t believe that Big mom is even phased by this?

Like Luffy was already stronger than kid and then he got another power up and his is still barely holding on but for some reason Kid has all this faith to fuck up Big mom somehow?
Let these people dream, the wake up call will be rude.

She could have created so many more Homies before or during WCI arc to deal with the SH and their allies such as Hera or a tornado homie or an air homie, etc...
Previously there may have been the possibility that since Zeus, Napoleon and Prometheus were created using meme's own soul that maybe there was a limit to how many "special" homies she could make. But nope, lmao. She really went 6 decades using just those main 3 when she could have effortlessly created more at no cost.

ANYBODY ELSE FIND IT WEIRD BIG MOM’S SOUL PIECES WANT TO FUCK EACH OTHER AND EAT EACH OTHER THIS CHAPTER?

This is fuckin Bizarre to me. Aren’t these homies technically like Big mom’s children? Or at least just aspects of Big mom’s soul?

Yet Prometheus wants to fuck Hera and Hera wants to Cannibalize Zeus?

God Big Mom should’ve been a Berserk character with all this weird shit around her.

Really wish we could've seen Gear 4th Luffy using CoC vs hybrid Kaido on panel before Oda started this inevitable stalling. Oh well.

I thought Zoro was definitely gonna fight someone else before this arc ends, but now that Oda effectively robbed Nami and Usopp of their fights Idk anymore. Anything's possible. Also, I think we can say rest in peace to the 'reverse Sabaody theory' theory now, no?

The only one whose gonna have a meltdown is you.

Zoro is broken right now yet you believe king sanji and queen are gonna wait for him so they can all have their fights at the same time.
I mean I don't care really either way, I'm just being realistic :kayneshrug:

And Zoro began fighting Kaku and then Jabra 15 chapters before Sanji was even relevant to that fight. I think we get stuck on this idea that everything is 1:1 and linear like it means something. Marco could heal Zoro in 2 pages and it could be entirely a gag joke, would you be surprised?

But alright, we'll see what happens lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.