Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who think that Big Mom "stole" Nami & Usopp's fights are actually stupid.

It's very obvious that they're still going to fight Ulti & Page One. Just not on Onigaishima.

Oda had been making it clear that they were not ready to face them. Yet. Onigaishima is just setup for Act 4.

Nami & Usopp will get to battle Ulti & Page One when the REAL war starts. But this part of the story was only ever meant to introduce them to their opponents.

ACT 3 may have epic ending man....Ending of Act 3 maybe like Yonko alliance defeating SN alliance:steef:
Yonkos kind of needed this hype tbh. Glad Oda is gonna do it (most probably). Act 4 imo may show us about training of SN alliance, Yonko alliance progression (Onigashima landing on Flower Capital and their further actions) and finally regathering of SN alliance to fight Yonko alliance again after training.
Act 5 maybe the final war of Wano and SN alliance's victory.

Luffy gonna 1v1 or at least 2v1 Kaido with some of Yamato's help (mainly emotional) but obviously it wasn't gonna happen without any twist such as this. Would've been way too anti-climatic. Have to create some sort of tension even if it's fake. And ZKK is still a possibility.
He's gonna 1v1 him for sure, but I think there's a real possibility now that this doesn't happen until 2022.
It was too early to beat the strongest creature with a power-up he just learned.

No it's not, that's a fan prediction guys.

Ryuuma cut off a western dragons head in an old western looking town.

Zoro already mirrored this feat with the artificial dragon, nothing implies he will actually kill a Yonko.

Again, the narrative has Zoro already not focusing on Kaido at all, but the performance floor. He believes Luffy will win. He's said nothing about fighting Kaido again.

But I get it, you guys won't change your minds on this. We don't have to argue about it lol
You are forgetting the most important part of the narrative , Zoro's feat in Zoro's named chapter will have to SURPASS his previous feat of giving kaido a permanent scar. What's the only superior feat? a clean slice trough the neck

Keep downplaying the admirals

If you think that characters based on Japanese actors loved by Oda will be disrespected by him :vistalaugh:
The admirals will fall AFTER Kaido, he saves the best for last :akaman:
I don't think so!i think by the time its pirate world vs world gov. luffy will be able to fight an admiral without this much struggle!

Status
Not open for further replies.