Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Broken bones last forever in the real world, the damage is visible on an X-ray after healing and you will suffer in a cold climate.
Organ damage lasts forever in the real world.

Kaido's bigger Oden scar has not hampered Kaido in any way, Luffy's bigger Akainu scar has not reduced his fighting capabilities at all, it is cosmetic.

IRL A superficial scar across your chest would be less impactful than being on dialysis due to Kidney damage for the rest of your life.
What broken bones has luffy done ? He hasn't done shit
He said his hits were too SHALLOW

We always come back to the same point since chapter 795 how Luffy is going to beat Kaido lol.

We continue to ask ourselves this question while Luffy had 2 Powers -Up it's crazy. Well after the chances of victories have still increased quite a bit, we're not going to lie to each other

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Rayleigh was old and out of touch still
1. Drew Kizaru's blood.
2. Prevents Kizaru from achieving his objective.
3. Kizaru admits that Rayleigh is stopping him.
4. Walks away from Kizaru scot free despite having a great bounty.
5. Sentomaru admits Kizaru could not do anything against Rayleigh.
So Rayleigh dominated Kizaru
No one in that fight got dominated.

Who cares about Regen. That his ability. Luffy lost. He got wrecked stop the excuses
People who claim Kaido is more nerfed, vs a dude who was previously knocked out with no regeneration.
Luffy learning adv CoC means his fresh state vs. Kaido's fresh state is more favorable than the current scenario to Luffy.
It's not difficult to understand, so please don't quote me if you can't understand such basic shit.

People who claim Kaido is more nerfed, vs a dude who was previously knocked out with no regeneration.
Luffy learning adv CoC means his fresh state vs. Kaido's fresh state is more favorable than the current scenario to Luffy.
It's not difficult to understand, so please don't quote me if you can't understand such basic shit.
He was more nerf he fought 14 people 🤡 mad commander level people. Take your L and sit your ass down

Where was Kizaru's defeat, post it.
I already posted Sentomaru admitting it.
Now answer my question. Who got dominated in the clash when?
Rayleigh was old and out of touch still
1. Drew Kizaru's blood.
2. Prevents Kizaru from achieving his objective.
3. Kizaru admits that Rayleigh is stopping him.
4. Walks away from Kizaru scot free despite having a great bounty.
5. Sentomaru admits Kizaru could not do anything against Rayleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.