Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how to feel about the spoilers..

It’s okay to let Luffy be KO not just once but more often. But those KOs were good placed and logical till now. But after all this shit Luffy did go through and all the hype last chapter Oda finishes him off once again. Bad writing..

We all understand that Kaido needs to show his true power yet but please not in a ping pong fight like this

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
I already posted Sentomaru admitting it.
Now answer my question. Who got dominated in the clash when?
Rayleigh was old and out of touch still
1. Drew Kizaru's blood.
2. Prevents Kizaru from achieving his objective.
3. Kizaru admits that Rayleigh is stopping him.
4. Walks away from Kizaru scot free despite having a great bounty.
5. Sentomaru admits Kizaru could not do anything against Rayleigh.
Stopping him doesn't implicate defeating, rather stalling in that instance anyway

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎

It’s okay to let Luffy be KO not just once but more often. But those KOs were good placed and logical till now. But after all this shit Luffy did go through and all the hype last chapter Oda finishes him off once again. Bad writing..

We all understand that Kaido needs to show his true power yet but please not in a ping pong fight like this
:milaugh:

Ping pong is classic Luffy.

He was more nerf he fought 14 people 🤡 mad commander level people. Take your L and sit your ass down
"Kaido has regen so fighting 14 people is less of a nerf than getting knocked out twice for someone without regen"
"Why are you talking about regen, I just want to set up an artifical narrative, regen is Kaido's power"
You have some fucking gall lol

For a few chapters I struggled with the bow. I don't know why I prefer Whole Cake Island so much better Here

I have the impression that there are too many characters, too many tough fights.

I don't know about an Albasta or Enies Lobby I have the impression that Wano is average.

I already posted Sentomaru admitting it.
Now answer my question. Who got dominated in the clash when?
Rayleigh was old and out of touch still
1. Drew Kizaru's blood.
2. Prevents Kizaru from achieving his objective.
3. Kizaru admits that Rayleigh is stopping him.
4. Walks away from Kizaru scot free despite having a great bounty.
5. Sentomaru admits Kizaru could not do anything against Rayleigh.
You haven't answered shit. Where is the panel of Kizaru's defeat, fucking post it or stop talking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.