Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think That Luffy can’t use advanced CoC and CoA in G4? If I misunderstood you: yeah G4 plus advanced CoC >>>>> Base + CoC it’s simple Math
No what I am saying is adv coc makes the big difference as in base luffy with adv coc >>> g4 luffy without adv coc...........g4 luffy + adv coc > base luffy + adv coc but it doesn't makes huge difference as it is adv coc which is the big part of the equation............not only that g4 consumes haki at a high rate too............
Post automatically merged:

G4 clowned Kaido. Kaido couldn't do anything but wait for it to run out and get beaten up, and that was without using KING moves, and before learning adv CoC.
When did g4 luffy clowned kaido lmfao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No what I am saying is adv coc makes the big difference as in base luffy with adv coc >>> g4 luffy without adv coc...........g4 luffy + adv coc > base luffy + adv coc but it doesn't makes huge difference as it is adv coc which is the big part of the equation............not only that g4 consumes haki at a high rate too............

Luffy himself said his hits were too shallow
But these geniuses think he's been fucking kaido up all fight.

It will make a huge difference you will see. Kaido will be knocked out in seconds

Kaidou is true the strongest creature all amongs living things, TOP 1 from this current story in manga, the dude single handle defeats 9 High tiers, 1 low top tier, 1 mid top tier alone, this guy is in the same level as WB and Roger for sure.

Why u guys see this a bad chapter?
In this chapter have BM neg diff Ulti, Zeus helping her master(Nami) and Kidd with the clutch.

And Luffy losing.

All fandom wins in this chapter even Luffy's Haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.