Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are the odds that Kaido unleashes awakening reduced now? What if zoans don't feature one or Hybrid mode itself constitutes it? That would look kinda moot but maybe if awakening is just about surroundings it would make sense. I hope Oda found enticing other ways.

kaido was playing with luffy when he use a little of his power luffy is near to dead:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
No one is buying your fake laugh, everybody knows you’re crying because your boy did do less than even Zoro haters expected.

little reminder: Zoros strongest attack did not even bring Kaido to the ground lol

Zoro: this is my limit

your boy gave entire Fanbase a dirty headshot with his performance

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
No one is buying your fake laugh, everybody knows you’re crying because your boy did do less than even Zoro haters expected.

little reminder: Zoros strongest attack did not even bring Kaido to the ground lol

cut him>>>>luffy attack

You mean the attack that's done the most damage so far even more than Luffy?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Zoro was half dead, less then 20% of his HP. And he still scarred Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.