Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So yeah man, as a fellow OG I was surprised that you didn't get it when you were talking about how Luffy was finishing the fight with his fists. It's also kinda disappointing a see a doubled down, "what I said wasn't the case but this sucks anyway." It is what it is, wait for the grandmaster to fix it
I’m not entirely sure what you’re saying here, man...I remember that discussion and stand by what I posted therein, but how does it relate to what I said in the post you quoted?

You are like the 5th person who ask me that, everytime someone does i answer the same...

Break some teeth, break some bones, brreak the horns in his costume....Anything that would indicate some real damage.

Luffy didnt do anything like that yet, its factual that Zoro did more damage than Luffy at this point.
How do you even know he isn't breaking some bones? None of what you stated is factual at all. The fact here is that Luffy is punching and hurting Kaido from the inside. His damage can't be compared to a visible scar, and at the end of the day, the person Kaido is showing more respect and vulnerability to is Luffy while he's mildly praising Zoro's attempts.

No dumbo.
Kidd said zoro BLOCKED for that long
Law said he TOOK the attack
No where does it show law moved zoro
No Dumbo. Law asked whether Zoro is ok and shown near a battered Zoro. So Law Shambled Zoro from the attack to near himself
Post automatically merged:

No Pop = No teleportation during attack
Then how did Law escape? Same way he Shambled Zoro out of harm's way.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No Dumbo. Law asked whether Zoro is ok and shown near a battered Zoro. So Law Shambled Zoro from the attack to near himself

What does that have to do with anything
If law moved all of them that means they stood next to zoro saying nothing until luffy got to kaido and then started talking

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy fans salty af lmao!
Zoro fans accepted last week that Luffy vs Kaido in 1 vs 1. But some of luffy fans, were so sure that even base luffy can take all out zoro, that base luffy can match hybrid kaido, that zkk is over for ever. And now they are blaming zoro fans because of the spoilers lmao.

Good Luffy is not a retard and a spoiled kid like 80% of his fans.

Still Luffy will defeat Kaido and still Zoro will kill Kaido :beckmoji:

I dont care how law escaped. Law didnt shambles Zoro during the attack. No Pop= No Shambles, there's multiple panels of proof when law shambles someone during an attack

Most likely scenario, Law shambled Zoro after Zoro took the attack

You dumbass
What does that have to do with anything
If law moved all of them that means they stood next to zoro saying nothing until luffy got to kaido and then started talking
Nice way of insulting to compensate for the weakness of your favourite character. Touche.

Zoro blocks for a second, others escape then Law teleports Zoro near himself. Otherwise Zoro would have died.

Status
Not open for further replies.