Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. How do you think this current fight goes then?
The only thing I consider sure is that the fight won't happen in the tower (can't handle this fight) so my guess is Onigashima entrance, basically where Linlin clashed with Marco. I think that Kidd (and Law?) will be defeated at some point, but that's when he'll use Onigashima sword. He'll learn adv. CoC in the process or right after that.
In a nutshell: imo the battle will happen at Onigashima entrance, Kidd will have 2 PU (sword, adv. CoC) and will defeat/be the one who makes Linlin retreat (if she doesn't fall in Wano, which I doubt to be the case).
What you think?

Law didn't move shit zoros haki is still there even when it breaks through.
Zoro's haki is still there because he was alive thanks to Law teleporting Zoro. The attack want unopposed.
Zoro seemingly took the blast and since a barrier was presumably set given the position of the blast and Zoro's swords this implicates that Zoro most likely took the explosion.

If Zoro was teleported that was most likely *after* taking the force straight on, but that's a different kettle of fish. The issue is that Law most likely attempted to teleport the novae before the energy blast exploded, so at best he was probably still teleported after taking the force anyway, and Law didn't manage to be quicker due room times. An explosion acts very rapidly, doubt he took it partially.
Simple Zoro blocks the attack for a second, breaking his bones in the process and then Law teleports Zoro near himself.

The only thing I consider sure is that the fight won't happen in the tower (can't handle this fight) so my guess is Onigashima entrance, basically where Linlin clashed with Marco. I think that Kidd (and Law?) will be defeated at some point, but that's when he'll use Onigashima sword. He'll learn adv. CoC in the process or right after that.
In a nutshell: imo the battle will happen at Onigashima entrance, Kidd will have 2 PU (sword, adv. CoC) and will defeat/be the one who makes Linlin retreat (if she doesn't fall in Wano, which I doubt to be the case).
What you think?
I could see this happening to add onto it I don’t think we will see Kidd actually defeated.

we will see an attack but we won’t see what happens to him it will be off screened.

Status
Not open for further replies.