Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He said "Makes sense"....not that. He knows Zoro would get trashed by them.
...Not really any difference between those two phrases, honestly. Either way, Sanji’s saying he gets why Zoro’s fucked up after facing two Yonko; what would have been weird is if ZORO said it to SANJI after the latter got dickslapped by an Amazonian underling to the same :kayneshrug:

Yamato is the Franky of the new world

with her plot important being having and knowing important information ( Oden diary/ pluton blueprints)

same for her power lvl, she will be portrayed as if she's close to Luffy like Franky in W7 , but the reality is she will end up being decently weaker than the monster trio when the final battle happen

also yeah she's definitely joining the crew

I

Indigo

So is the poll about Sanji getting fucked because Zoro and Luffy did? i think that's the wrong idea, i think Sanji's "low point" was Black Maria, and then Zoro getting fucked up and now Luffy, so they will all start to build up again, i don't think Sanji will get fucked up again.

The actual poll should be "Who is saving Luffy?'

could be just Luffy, or maybe Marco, or maybe Sanji, or something like that.

So is the poll about Sanji getting fucked because Zoro and Luffy did? i think that's the wrong idea, i think Sanji's "low point" was Black Maria, and then Zoro getting fucked up and now Luffy, so they will all start to build up again, i don't think Sanji will get fucked up again.

yea i have no idea what is the point of the poll i thought it was more of a bad joke than anything

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Rule number 1: ''Never speak ill of zoro''
Rule number 2: ''Never doubt sanji will take another L''

Last edited:
Too funny, someone should save this zorotard nonsense into a compilation.
Zoro has faith in his captain, zorotards have delusion.

Luffy has never beaten a big boss after struggling and taking mini losses before, he always beats the main bad guy easily and before his subordinates have finished their fights!:suresure:
Stay mad :kata:

Last edited:
KAIDO is winning from 4 to 0.
at the beginning of WANO he wins 1 time.

Luffy lost to kaido in g4, by exhaustion, kaido started to chew Luffy, ZORO saved luffy, tired luffy can do what? Nothing, it's a defeat, he failed to cause damage, got out of his G4, and was chewed up by KAIDO, 2ª LOSER.

His 3rd time, was with RAGNAROK, and the 4th was currently.
4x0
"But but mini losses" right @WesMidnight :milaugh:

I

Indigo

Why waste panel time on the central conflict in the most massive arc in the series when we HAVE to learn more about Mother Mode and all these stupid fucking homies?! :laughmoji:
Even if he didn't want to cut the Big Mom shit, he wasted a bunch of pages just to do the Zoro crux gag, don't get me wrong, i like the joke, but if you're going to make the main character be K.O.ed a second time from the main villain of the biggest arc in the series so far, shouldn't you put those panels on showing that instead of the gag?

Even though I don't like that Oda had Big Mom defeat Ulti however her attacking Ulti because of what happened last chapter does make sense, I do hope that there is more to this chapter other than the stuff with Big Mom/Nami/Ulti and the stuff with Kaido and Luffy at the end.

I

Indigo

Why‘d people assume it was off-screened? No implication, that Kaido off-paneled Luffy^.^

But we would be pissed, if the attack that sent Luffy flying was indeed off-screened..
Because we can already tell there's a bunch of pages / panels for the first few lines of the spoilers, and the way the spoilers are written, kinda seems like we see some clashes maybe, then we see Kaido talking shit, then we cut to a far away view from the island and we see Luffy falling, but i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.