Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is not going down without having an interaction with Yamato first, the fight is destined to get interrupted. Luffy "solos" is going to collapse even with his plot armor... Yamato stands above Luffy's KOd body telling her father not to kill him giving unconscious Luffy the time to recover... :saden:

@nik87 am i the second prophet after Red Admiral? :steef:

Luffy stans should have noticed the L pattern Luffy's been receiving in Wano... :saden:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

KAIDO is winning from 4 to 0.
at the beginning of WANO he wins 1 time.

Luffy lost to kaido in g4, by exhaustion, kaido started to chew Luffy, ZORO saved luffy, tired luffy can do what? Nothing, it's a defeat, he failed to cause damage, got out of his G4, and was chewed up by KAIDO, 2ª LOSER.

His 3rd time, was with RAGNAROK, and the 4th was currently.
4x0

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Luffy lost to kaido in g4, by exhaustion, kaido started to chew Luffy, ZORO saved luffy, tired luffy can do what? Nothing, it's a defeat, he failed to cause damage, got out of his G4, and was chewed up by KAIDO, 2ª LOSER.

4x0
3 kos
And eaten once.

I’m not entirely sure what you’re saying here, man...I remember that discussion and stand by what I posted therein, but how does it relate to what I said in the post you quoted?
Because your issue with Luffy winning that way was refuted, and you say that the opposite (Luffy losing) is manufactured drama. More artificial than any other time a protagonist loses to a major enemy?

And sure, he might still have Gear 4 to get up under his own power, but there is a zero percent chance it beats Kaido before it runs out.

4x0
Kaido hype. Raid falls.

All vs Kaido :cheers:

:steef::steef::steef:

4x0
thats facts

N

Noctis

3 defeats..........one in chapter 923.....other in chapter 1009.......and this one.......four if you count luffy gassing out of g4 in chapter 1003
Wasn't counting them since it was obvious he will go back to fighting without a break. I meant when Luffy is entirely out of the fight due to being defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.