Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You honestly believe Sanji will fight King in a 1v1?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
He will fight king and be the main combatant in said fight. I have no idea if others will provide support here and there or but in at moments, it's a chaotic war after all. King can also get support from queen, apoo or fodder at times so whatever. but king will still be sanjis main opponent and sanji will be the one bringing him down at the end of the day.

He will fight king and be the main combatant in said fight. I have no idea if others will provide support here and there or but in at moments, it's a chaotic war after all. King can also get support from queen, apoo or fodder at times so whatever. but king will still be sanjis main opponent and sanji will be the one bringing him down at the end of the day.
Lanji the Okama cant even beat Vergo and Oven you want him to fight King. Lanji the okama fans are delusional AF.

Never realized how many morons there are in worstgen. A bunch of moronic zoro fans thinking the one piece story revolves around him.
Zoro killing kaido? that's by far the dumbest take i've heard and i can't believe morons actually believe it. I love zoro personally altough im a Luffy fan it's legit impossible for zoro to kill kaido. Zoro is not the one trying to become the pirate king but luffy is. Kaido is an obstacle for luffy to overcome. When luffy first encountered a warlord he lost 2 times aswell because it was a far more difficult to overcome than he previously had to do. Now that luffy has lost 2 times it's basically like fighting crocodile all over again...

what's next? zoro kills akainu, big mom, blackbeard and shanks? you guys are legit nothing but rejects

You dnt love Zoro if you get butthurt for fans supporting the guy when idiots talk shit. You dnt even understand his journey and his dream. Dude wants to be so strong the heavens know his name. Theres a reason Oda would give Kaido df to Zoro. Im sure you didnt even think Zoro would be on the roof, or even scar Kaido. I bet you even questioned if the grandmaster can beat King. Take your behind back to reddit, where fools get high on their own farts.

Stop reading two piece Luffy lost 3 times. So its not like Crocodile.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
which means you didnt even read my post... coz i stated within my post that yeah i also ended up ranting against ranters but i dont complain every chapter unlike the ranters
I read it, but you pointing it out doesn’t make you less of a hypocrite, just makes you a self-aware hypocrite. Y’all gotta learn that it’s all right to criticize the media you consume, and you should WANT it to be as good as possible. Dangling a moment of true progress for a character who needs (and deserves) it in our faces only to have one antagonist slap the other around instead is objectively dumb, and we’re allowed to call it what it is.

he wont. he might get a clash early when they first arrive but king is the main fight for him. why should I even entertain this :choppawhat: what if zoro fights apoo? :kayneshrug:
I was thinking maybe Sanji doesn't even arrive at the live floor, rather King heads off and attacks Momo then Shinobu may let out a scream of distress which Sanji will sense then he could maybe leave Zoro with Kawamatsu and Izo who are heading to the live floor. Sanji hasn't made it to any destination he set out to, having it be announced to us where he is headed leads me to believe he may never actually get there(too predictable for Oda). The Queen interaction could happen near the end of the raid post King fight. I think Kinemon could still meet up with Momo and Shinobu who are running away from where the fight is taking place; you could also have Kinemon fending off King until Sanji arrives to save them which makes a lot of sense since out of the Wano cast Sanji is the closest to Kinemon. (Your thoughts?)

Don’t know or care if anyone else has addressed this - Nami got her big moment against Ulti to end the last chapter, and this one begins with...Ulti shrugging the big attack off and getting wiped out by Linlin anyway. Great character development for one of the protagonists, Oda!! Let’s see some more of that Mother mode, huh?! :hapnoel:
I mean, Nami has been hitting this chic with lightning for who knows how long now, and it hasn't done anything to slow Ulti down. Would have been pretty ridiculous if all of a sudden it did any kind of relevant damage all because Nami is now pissed off.

The setup is exactly how it was supposed to go. Big Mom deals massive damage to Ulti and Page One so Nami and Usopp can now stand a chance of winning. Last chapter was just to set up Nami's resolve to fight Ulti. Ulti still needed to be weakened for Nami to stand a chance.

Yup, I complained about this earlier. Just when we finally think Oda has decided to give Nami her first 1v1 in a decade...he decides to have Big Mom one shot her opponent...

I can’t wait to make my rant thread when this chapter comes out
Dafaq is wrong with the people! You think Ulti cannot get back up again? You don’t think now since Kidd is here BM will get busy with Kidd and Nami will finally 1v1 Ulti? Basic comprehension people
:seriously:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Sanji vs a calamity starts and BM one shots the calamity before Sanji even kicks him.
Post automatically merged:

Dafaq is wrong with the people! You think Ulti cannot get back up again? You don’t think now since Kidd is here BM will get busy with Kidd and Nami will finally 1v1 Ulti? Basic comprehension people
:seriously:
She got hit by an attack way stronger then the one that sent Jinbe flying into the ocean. She's not getting up anytime soon.

Bringing Big Mom Pirates here is a mistake

Big Mom comes only to be clowned again by Straw Hats in earlier raid. Then now she steals Straw Hats' opponents.
Perospero comes only to be bullshitted by Carrot propaganda.
Smoothie and the rest are still irrelevant as usual.

Shouldn't have brought them to Wano.

That means nothing.
Zoros haki is shown on panel even when the attack blasts off the side

No one says law moved anyone
No one thanks law
Law says zoro TOOK the attack
Law does not say that. He asks if he is ok, suggesting that he tried to save Zoro. Zoro was shown beside law away from the trajectory of the attack and that too in an incapacitated position.
I gave you panel by panel evidence, of what was said and the images being displayed and the actions by those, and you are choosing to ignore those, because you feel your assumptions >>> OP Story and Panel Images and Dialogue

Talk about Denial Fueled Headcanon
LMAO 🤣🤣. Your headcanon spewing is amazing. Tell me why was Zoro near Law, away from the trajectory of the attack? And that too in a lying down position?
There's a basis though, conversely to most of your takes :sanmoji:
Your takes basis are just your wishful headcanon. I know that you hate Kaido to the core.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean, Nami has been hitting this chic with lightning for who knows how long now, and it hasn't done anything to slow Ulti down. Would have been pretty ridiculous if all of a sudden it did any kind of relevant damage all because Nami is now pissed off.

The setup is exactly how it was supposed to go. Big Mom deals massive damage to Ulti and Page One so Nami and Usopp can now stand a chance of winning. Last chapter was just to set up Nami's resolve to fight Ulti. Ulti still needed to be weakened for Nami to stand a chance.
My issue is that if Nami was meant to fight Ulti, it could have been done without Big Mom the ringer...she’s defeated opponents stronger than herself on several occasions, it might have been nice to see her display the kind of cunning and shrewd on-the-fly planning she used to show in those previous fights. After all, her captain will be that much closer to Laugh Tale once this arc is over; why shouldn’t she be capable of taking someone of this ilk down by now?

Bringing Big Mom Pirates here is a mistake

Big Mom comes only to be clowned again by Straw Hats in earlier raid. Then now she steals Straw Hats' opponents.
Perospero comes only to be bullshitted by Carrot propaganda.
Smoothie and the rest are still irrelevant as usual.

Shouldn't have brought them to Wano.
But then what would we have done without three years worth of trashing the Big Mom pirates, posts? :doffycry:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Sanji vs a calamity starts and BM one shots the calamity before Sanji even kicks him.
Post automatically merged:

She got hit by an attack way stronger then the one that sent Jinbe flying into the ocean. She's not getting up anytime soon.
You never know. Dinosaur zoans have crazy durability. Don’t judge before you even know the whole situation.

My issue is that if Nami was meant to fight Ulti, it could have been done without Big Mom the ringer...she’s defeated opponents stronger than herself on several occasions, it might have been nice to see her display the kind of cunning and shrewd on-the-fly planning she used to show in those previous fights. After all, her captain will be that much closer to Laugh Tale once this arc is over; why shouldn’t she be capable of taking someone of this ilk down by now?
The problem with Ulti, and the Beast Pirates in general is their Zoan regeneration abilities. Doesn't really matter if Nami has defeated opponents stronger than her before. She simply doesn't have the current firepower in her arsenal to put down an Ancient Zoan, who will constantly get back up. All of Nami's other fights ends with her pulling out one final attack, no matter how fresh her opponent is, they go down. That doesn't fly with the Beast Pirates.

Ulti and Page One are to strong for Nami anr Usopp, this was necessary.
And btw, Laugh Tale is still far, all of them need to grow. Everybody is assuming that Luffy will be yonko lvl by end of war but that's not the case.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Ulti and Page One are to strong for Nami anr Usopp, this was necessary.
And btw, Laugh Tale is still far, all of them need to grow. Everybody is assuming that Luffy will be yonko lvl by end of war but that's not the case.
I only really care that a Yonko defeated both Ulti and Page One. If say, O-Kiku and Izo defeated Page One before losing to Ulti I wouldn't care.

Nami and Usopp deserve a chance to get stronger.

I read it, but you pointing it out doesn’t make you less of a hypocrite, just makes you a self-aware hypocrite. Y’all gotta learn that it’s all right to criticize the media you consume, and you should WANT it to be as good as possible. Dangling a moment of true progress for a character who needs (and deserves) it in our faces only to have one antagonist slap the other around instead is objectively dumb, and we’re allowed to call it what it is.
Looks like reading skills & comprehension skills reside miles apart in your case.

There is a huge difference. I dont complain every chapter like you ranters do.

More importantly if you all are complaining every chapter & say you all are right as well , then that implies you are reading a series that you have grown to not like but yet you want to continue to keep ranting instead of moving on to some other series.

And by the way , you aren't the only ones who are allowed to call it what it is.
We are also allowed to call you people what you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.