Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao like the zkk crowd? Zoro is gona kill king and then go up to the roof and finish kaido off right ?

Attention span so short that you didn't notice that they mentioned how injured sanji was before the vergo clash. And you act like a small fracture like that means anything while simultaneously talking like zoro having 30 broken bones is nothing to him. The hypocrisy :gokulaugh:

Zoro isn't fighting king with 30 broken bones. In your wettest wildest dreams is zoro gona get a legit 1v1 with the 1st commander in his condition. To top it off the most underdeveloped enemy in the arc who needs to showcase his strength the most. Zoro isn't in a condition to be that showcase. Zoro is gona get healed and 1-2 shot a injured queen. Which is already better than just fighting king like sanji will so I don't get the salt. Sanji vs king is the Easiest prediction of the arc at this point. No need to drop the series.
Oda isn't adding in throwaway lines (Queen's connection to Judge) to have your candiboi get wrecked by King.

Pot calling kettle headcanon

You can see the shiver marks around Zoro aka him being engulfed in the attack. Law literally states he took the attack asking how he could even still be fighting. Whatever happens after that is irrelevant because the attack is already over
Zoro took it by blocking head on and even then he was damaged since he does not have enough strength to block it. Nowhere was it shown that Zoro is engulfed. Rather Zoro is shown away from the trajectory of the attack and near Law. Hence he was Shambled to safety.

I dont understand why Luffy got slandered so hard lol.
He goes 1 vs 1 against top 1 and not got taken out immediately.
Ofc he's not defeating Kaido this soon and we dont know if he use Gear 4 again or not. (But i assume not).

So base Luffy got Ko'ed by Hybrid Kaido is make sense.
it is okay....it happens...you don't throw the stones at empty trees...you throw at the tree which contains so many fruits....:kayneshrug:

Zoro took it by blocking head on and even then he was damaged since he does not have enough strength to block it. Nowhere was it shown that Zoro is engulfed. Rather Zoro is shown away from the trajectory of the attack and near Law. Hence he was Shambled to safety.
Then we would have definitely seen a Pop if that was the case.

He blocked it, holding it back, before the attack completely overpowered him and obliterated Zoro.

If law Shambled to safety why didnt Law make any comment
Why didnt Zoro thank Law
@HA001 brought up these two very good points that would have easily proved Law teleported Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Sanji beat P1 as easilly as BM did... noice
That's false. BM did it in one punch Sanji wasnt even close to comparable to that

I dont understand why Luffy got slandered so hard lol.
He goes 1 vs 1 against top 1 and not got taken out immediately.
Ofc he's not defeating Kaido this soon and we dont know if he use Gear 4 again or not. (But i assume not).

So base Luffy got Ko'ed by Hybrid Kaido is make sense.
Bcs its always fun to see Mr plot armor get pumelled

Then we would have definitely seen a Pop if that was the case.
No. The Pop was absent when Law teleported himself as well.
He blocked it, holding it back, before the attack completely overpowered him and obliterated Zoro.
Yes the attack completely overpowered Zoro and Zoro was moved away from the path by Law.
If law Shambled to safety why didnt Law make any comment
Why didnt Zoro thank Law
Law asked Zoro if he was alive checking whether he teleported him in time and Zoro was in no position to thank because he was out of energy and he blocking was the reason that Law could teleport himself. So no need to thank there.

ZKK, even if it happens is nothing significant as cutting down a defeated and incapacitated opponent will be nothing short of pathetic and we know it is not honorable to a swordsman.

Defeating Kaido is a great feat. Killing a defeated opponent is not and we know that nobody is defeating Kaido 1 vs 1.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
ZKK, even if it happens is nothing significant as cutting down a defeated and incapacitated opponent will be nothing short of pathetic and we know it is not honorable to a swordsman.

Defeating Kaido is a great feat. Killing a defeated opponent is not and we know that nobody is defeating Kaido 1 vs 1.
yh killing a downed opponent is lame, but protecting your captain from a yonko by slaying him is hype.

Clearly you didn't read my post, because Chopper's "chapter" is already not like Luffy's or Robin's. It doesn't use his epithet, which already makes the theory questionable.

Like even last chapter people were falsely using the word "Swirl" (which was mistranslated and was actually "Itching") to somehow tie that to fucking Nami.

So no, people are mad desperate to validate something that has very little proof yet.
I will tell you what's the probability of having 3 straw-hat named chapters in the inverse sabaody order, assuming probability uniformity ( every outcome has the same probability to happen+i'm removing the possibility of having multiple chapter named on the same character) = (1/9)*(1/8)*(1/7) = 1/504=0.0019, if nami gets her chapter next this probability becomes1/3024=0.00033

Status
Not open for further replies.