Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is a beast. I remember him fighting Marco head on while big mom ran away like a bitch admitting she can't beat him.
After immobilized Marco with one hand something that AdmiraLs could not even dream of.
Akainu was always below the Yonkou, that's why he is reserved for mid arc villain.
Fixed.
Well there's a reason Oda stated that he would find the OP thanks to his Strength, how many years have the Yonkou been stuck like idiots I don't remember ?
Same Oda explicitly stated that Kaido is stronger than Akainu in SBS.

That's hilarious since look at what he did to Shirohige despite he still possessed his CoA haki to protect himself
Where was Shirohige shown protecting himself with CoA except in your Fanfiction?
and calculations dictate it probably wasn't that nerfed given his Gura strikes still looked heavily stronger than Kaido's best attacks.
What calculations? LMAO 🤣.
Gura strikes were nerfed very much and could not even add Advanced CoC to them and still two shot Akainu.
One Hakai is enough to obliterate Akainu.

After immobilized Marco with one hand something that AdmiraLs could not even dream of.

Fixed.

Same Oda explicitly stated that Kaido is stronger than Akainu in SBS.
Big mom ran off saying she can't beat Marco while Kizaru fought him with his hands in his pockets, lmfaoo.

Oda never stated that, but keep telling yourself that.

Because he is the only character that over used it to compensate his lack of firepower.
Nah. People spam haki like anything but never run out of it. I don't see how just simply coating hands can be termed as 'over use' ? And from spoilers it looks like he didn't even use Gear 4. He fought Katakuri for around 8 hours spamming haki coated fists and legs while trying to use/learn adCoO aka FS.

Big mom ran off saying she can't beat Marco while Kizaru fought him with his hands in his pockets, lmfaoo.
Kizaru was treated like a foot ball by Marco
Oda never stated that, but keep telling yourself that.
D: Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu? P.N. Star Fairy
O: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.

Take your L

Status
Not open for further replies.