Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With G4 I would understand but he isn't spamming it with CoC, it is basically just a normal use of haki. Kaido has been doing it for a while now, Katakuri used adv CoO for 11 hours, this is just to nerf Luffy.
If he run out of haki it is because he used G4. G4 is the only ability that makes him used too much haki.

Kaido and Katakuri are very experienced fighters who know how to manage their haki pool. Note that Kaido never used Koka in this fight.

Last edited:
@ivaannom

Q: やっぱうるティは殆どビッグマムが倒したようなもんでナミ(とウソップ)はあんま役には立たんかった?
A: なんもしてない
攻撃したけどかわされて掴まれて頭突きされそうになった時にマムがウルティ攻撃で撃破

Q: ライブフロアに落ちたのかね?
A: 空中を落ち始めた描写で終わり

Q: 出来ればビッグマムの技とナミVSうるティの描写教えて欲しい
A: 技はナポレオンとクモふたりの電撃砲
サンダーランステンポみたいなイメージ
The first question is if Nami(and Usopp) did nothing against big mom and just as he thinks Big Mom did all the work
A: They didn't do anything. They/She attacked but Ulti dodged and grabbed her and when she was going to do a headbut Big Mom attacked Ulti.

The second question is if Luffy falls to the Live floor.
A: The chapter ends with him starting to fall form the sky

Third question is that he wants to know Big Mom's technique and the description of Nami vs Ulti
A: The technique is like a lightning gun used with Napoleon and 2 clouds. Something like the thunder lance tempo.

This chapter's name should have been "nevermind"

Nami in 1012: I will crush her!
Ulti in 1013: *dodges and prepares to defeat Nami*
Nami in 1013:... Nevermind...

Luffy in 1011: I got this!
Zoro in 1012: He will win!
Momonosuke in 1012: Luffy is fine.
1013: *Luffy gets ko'd*
Luffy, Zoro and Momonosuke in 1013: Nevermind...

Nah. People spam haki like anything but never run out of it. I don't see how just simply coating hands can be termed as 'over use' ? And from spoilers it looks like he didn't even use Gear 4. He fought Katakuri for around 8 hours spamming haki coated fists and legs while trying to use/learn adCoO aka FS.
If Luffy runs out of haki it is because he used G4. When he is in base or G2 he never runs out of haki.

G4 was clearly present to us to be an ability that consume too much haki in a short timespan.

The first question is if Nami(and Usopp) did nothing against big mom and just as he thinks Big Mom did all the work
A: They didn't do anything. They/She attacked but Ulti dodged and grabbed her and when she was going to do a headbut Big Mom attacked Ulti.
So Ulti was about to beat Nami again? Like with Pageone,if BM was not here Nami and Usopp would get killed off!!!
I hope people understand the gap between Nami/Usopp and Ulti/Pageone. Oda not try to mess with the powerscaling so he use BM to take out Ulti and Pageone. At this point Oda didn't want a battle with Ulti vs Nami and Usopp because the gap was to large.

Third question is that he wants to know Big Mom's technique and the description of Nami vs Ulti
A: The technique is like a lightning gun used with Napoleon and 2 clouds. Something like the thunder lance tempo.
Wow that attack sound hype. Pageone and Ulti take massive op attacks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.