Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With him fighting calm I understood it as without using big movements that required too much haki.

We already saw him that when he used the attack that cut one of Onigashima's horns, he was exhausted meaning he used too much haki.

Why didn't I just edit the message? Anyways.
When he cut the horn, he was huffing but that doesn't translate to bring exhausted.

If he was really haki drained he would lose body mass and be withered.

In the panel when he says that what he is going to do next is his limit, he also says that if he kept fighting calm he was just 'wasting it'. He didn't say in that panel what was he wasting but I think it was pretty clear he meant his haki. I also remember the spoiler provider from 5ch that week saying that he understood it like that from the Q&A
The official translation doesn't indicate anything about Haki though, and it's not Zoro speaking for himself but in general

What a predictable and lame chapter, and worse of it is people accepting it.
Luffy offscreened or luffy infinite life hack idk what's worse
Nami battles waaaw, remind me last time she was drawn taking a hit? Likewise idk what's worse, oda's feminist battles or oda overprotecting nami

When will we get good WSJ manga with smart battles and balanced powers and realistic effect like HxH and to some extent JJK

Not in our lifetime^

Even without me, zoro already over the top good.
Exactly you don't have to suck up every single detail and turn and twist it to make him look good.. he's ample good already... he doesn't need your desperate wanking.. you actually are making yourself seem pathetic

just stated the fact about Sanji being weak fodder. Beaten by gifter.
well the irony is that he has been carrying zoro and kicking ass simultaneously so you're just blabbering BS to your content..

Luffy running out of haki is just an assumption made by the spoiler provider
:lawsigh:
if it was that blatant they would have claimed that he got one shot or KO'ed
Post automatically merged:

Luffy ran out of haki again ????.
Bruhhhh
but guess what he didn't get KO'd by kaido..

so we can assume he was fighting toe to toe with Kaido for the past dozens of minutes
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:

What a pathetic dude.
the salinity is still touching the heavens

Status
Not open for further replies.