Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Me too...Oliva deserve better

but then i remembered that a baki charahcter is never dead/out of the game, until the author says so in every 3 pages
Yep lol, I’m also torn from reading Retsu’s final fight because I didn’t want him to go and I hate what the author did with him in recent chapters, but at the other hand that fight’s really well drawn, and I do like Musashi and his fighting style.

Me too...Oliva deserve better

Yep lol, I’m also torn from reading Retsu’s final fight because I didn’t want him to go and I hate what the author did with him in recent chapters, but at the other hand that fight’s really well drawn, and I do like Musashi and his fighting style.
at least he got a respectable ending, the ending of baki dou was still utter bullshit. but this new part gives me hope. it gives me vibes form the early tournament arcs

D

Deleted member 83

at least he got a respectable ending, the ending of baki dou was still utter bullshit. but this new part gives me hope. it gives me vibes form the early tournament arcs
Right!!? I’m still salty about that ending, “Retsu and the other characters went through all that for this???”
I was actually excited about the new part but the chapters about the sumo wrestlers basically one shot their opponents aren’t that interesting, I do hope the author would start to pick up the pace a little
Post automatically merged:

Lol I never would’ve thought I would be having a Baki discussion on an OP forum

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I always thought the fighting art style of Baki was so unique and full of punch.

It's next on my reading list, but it's 135 volumes as far as I recall and I already read One Piece (95+ vols), Conan (95+vols), Jojo (125+ vols) and Ippo (125+ vols) so I know it'll take some commitment.

I

Inspector_Mu

I always thought the fighting art style of Baki was so unique and full of punch.

It's next on my reading list, but it's 135 volumes as far as I recall and I already read One Piece (95+ vols), Conan (95+vols), Jojo (125+ vols) and Ippo (125+ vols) so I know it'll take some commitment.
I'm waiting for ippo to return to boxing
Post automatically merged:

Before it’s 刃牙道 (fighting Miyamoto Musashi), right now it’s バキ道, it still read as Baki-Dou though, anyway now they’re fighting sumo wrestlers
Oh lemme read it now

Status
Not open for further replies.