Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
POP > Just 2 fingers in regards to evidence. Pop has been displayed 6-10 times on the roof, and now pop is not being displayed.
Pop is not consistent. It is absent when Law teleported himself.
Blocking and taking are literally 2 different things. when you get overpowered by an attack you are taking the blunt force of that attack you are no longer blocking that attack.
Zoro was about to be overpowered and was saved by Law in the nick of time.
Oda is the one making up a most the panels, I also have biased wank agenda to back up my points I make.
Fixed

Anyone that supports Zoro tanking a combo move from top 2 characters entirely and later being fine enough to chop homies and scar Kaido is reading Juan Piece, the scene portrays Zoro making a clear cut sacrifice and telling the rest to move or they will all (as in everyone not named Kaido or Linlin) be done for, Zoro stops the hit for a moment and starts taking damage and then Law moves everyone so Zoro ends up being not Done For like he knew he would if he had taken the whole attack.

Perospero: IS this true? You've Saved US,Pudding
Post automatically merged:

Did Rayleigh be Stronger than Whitebeard,Garp ,Sengoku and Shiki?
Shiki lost to Luffy. And before you say "oh but he was hyped", here are Shiki's feats from Chapter 0.

1) Came with a fleet to attack a sick Roger, didn't even defeat Buggy. Lost half his fleet

2) Tried to attack marineford. Got beaten and tossed into jail. "oh but he destroyed half the things", Pica could do the same. His devil fruit is throwing things around. Heck Moria broke half an Island the arc before.

3) is mentioned in the same breath as Silver Ax and Wang Zhi. Two people who are likely Moria zombies.

Stop hyping up some dude who has a trail of defeats behind him. At least even Don Chinjao had some credible moments where he was said to match Garp in the past with his own might.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Thirdly, I am happy for Kid! I’ve always said he was Luffy’s true and MAIN SN rival!

I know all these Zolo fanboys are crying now because they’ve been proven wrong yet again :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: ZKK WAS A MYTH AND A FLOP

Now Zolo’s preparing for his rematch vs the beatle gifter after chopper heals him 😂😂🤣
I missed ya! No delusions like your delusions. :smoothy:

Shiki lost to Luffy. And before you say "oh but he was hyped", here are Shiki's feats from Chapter 0.

1) Came with a fleet to attack a sick Roger, didn't even defeat Buggy. Lost half his fleet

2) Tried to attack marineford. Got beaten and tossed into jail. "oh but he destroyed half the things", Pica could do the same. His devil fruit is throwing things around. Heck Moria broke half an Island the arc before.

3) is mentioned in the same breath as Silver Ax and Wang Zhi. Two people who are likely Moria zombies.

Stop hyping up some dude who has a trail of defeats behind him. At least even Don Chinjao had some credible moments where he was said to match Garp in the past with his own might.
Strong World is not canon dude lmao

Kid was completely underwhelming compared to Zoro in the rooftop.

Do you deny that? If you do, then tell me...What did Kidd do to compared to Zoro? All he did was take a no name punch from big mom and thats it....Meanwhile even Law took a thunder bagua and is fine soo thats not realy much of a feat.
I’ll tell you what zoro did do

Get 1 shotted by Thunder Bagua while Luffy and Law tanked it

Now lil moss head is deadweight being carried by the stronger strawhat

Pop is not consistent. It is absent when Law teleported himself.

Zoro was about to be overpowered and was saved by Law in the nick of time.

Fixed
Pop is very consistent on the roof.

Zoro was clearly overpowered by the attack, seeing how much damage he took.

I have wank agenda and am a Yuge Zoro wanker, i wont shy away from that. this sequence of events has actual panels and dialgoue that favors my POV.

Law: Zoro took the attack
Me: Zoro took the attack

Since you're taking it here, ill chime in ReFixed it for you ... Tejas: Oda is the one making up a most the panels, I have no evidence and also have biased wank agenda (even though I say I dont) to back up my points I make.

Strong World is not canon dude lmao
Yes, my entire post was about strong world. Congrats. By using those two sentences, you're free to ignore the rest of it.

As for not canon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought-terminating_cliché , it;s amazing how much this fits: A thought-terminating cliché (also known as a semantic stop-sign, a thought-stopper, bumper sticker logic, or cliché thinking) is a form of loaded language, commonly used to quell cognitive dissonance.[1][2][3][4][5] Depending on context in which a phrase (or cliché) is used, it may actually be valid and not qualify as thought-terminating; it does qualify as such when its application intends to dismiss dissent or justify fallacious logic.[6] Its only function is to stop an argument from proceeding further, in other words "end the debate with a cliché... not a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.