Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what we call a sampling bias. Why would you arbitrarily limit it to the rooftop chapters? Is it there that Law started using Chambres? Did the pop SFX not exist? And did you somehow miss the rest of my post?
You call it sampling bias, not me. I dont use sampling bias even if evidence is against me. If the evidence is against me, im wrong. People who use sampling bias usually can't disprove the evidence they are up against. Can dissprove the Pop Pop

You call it sampling bias, not me. I dont use sampling bias even if evidence is against me. If the evidence is against me, im wrong. People who use sampling bias usually can't disprove the evidence they are up against. Can dissprove the Pop Pop
You openly admitted your agenda to wank Zoro. So everything you say will be held up to that agenda and you can't be called objectively correct with Zoro being involved.

This is actual the most ironic wiki definition because according to your logic, the poll posted regarding this matter would then be subject to sampling bias as well and that puts yourself in a conundrum.

My argument is again solely based on what is happening on the roof and the pop being used everytime, but since it disagrees with your narrative it's sampling bias
The "solely based" is the problem!

And yet, somehow you appear to completely ignore me explaining how and why the pop is used and why the sound effect did not show up in a silent scene. Your sampling bias presents itself in you literally ignoring whole portions of my argument.

I am stunned. I am honestly stunned at the circularity of your argument.

You: Law cannot use Shambles without pop. This is because If Law uses shambles, there is a pop. There is no pop, therefore there is no shambles.

How are you failing to see the circular logic there, even before we get to the sampling bias? And that's not even considering that the entire point of that page was silence. Which I explained? Are you literally blind?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.