Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing Luffy's panel
I have a feeling he'll resume the fight next chapter
I don't know, he doesn't seem put because of Kaido's attacks
Rather it just feels like running out of Haki type of white eyes
Even the damage
Not looking too bloody

And even Kaido's dialog about "should have cut your throat, at this point people will continue believing your victory"
As if Kaido knows Luffy will be back

In fact, MAYBE, Luffy ran out of Haki and because Kaido is excited, and he messes with his food as Big Mom says, maybe he is letting Luffy recover his haki back just to continue the excitement

Maybe that's what it feels like to me honestly

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The Skull dome, on the roof top

Kaido : Huff, I knew this would happen... you get your hand on a new weapon... and get carried away...!!
Kaido : Humans don't give up hope...or rather, they can't. that's the problem..!! huff
Kaido : It has been a while since I got excited...I messed up...I should have taken your head and declared my victory. huff
Kaido : Otherwise, people will continue believing in your victory, won't they?

Kaido after Oden battle = heavily hurt and bandaged
Kaido after Retainers , SNs ashura and adcoc luffy attacks = almost clean like nothing happened

Keep thinking kaido is a fraud or Oden is weak.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Chaden SZN
story over powerscaling always
just cause these guys hurt hybrid kaido does not make them above oden who still gives kaido aches 20 yrs later.
more than likely
oda saved the hybrid form for this fight.
he still respects oden as a combatant more than either of these two
they have to come back and fight him
they need to earn that recognition. not just for luffy
zoro as well, there was no sense of satisfaction from zoro in that moment. fighting king wont give him that either.

The Skull dome, on the roof top

Kaido : Huff, I knew this would happen... you get your hand on a new weapon... and get carried away...!!
Kaido : Humans don't give up hope...or rather, they can't. that's the problem..!! huff
Kaido : It has been a while since I got excited...I messed up...I should have taken your head and declared my victory. huff
Kaido : Otherwise, people will continue believing in your victory, won't they?
I wonder if he means he should have killed him instead of throwing him off the roof

Why greencucks are celebrating Luffy defeat? Did they forget that greencuck is in far worse condition than Luffy. Ashura, ultimate Zoro attack, scratched design on Kaidou body. Ultimately all scabbards, SN attacks led to nothing. We are back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.