Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is other way around. Zoro presence won'tchange, Luffy can fight only for 30 minutes whether he is there or not. Zoro would still be in east blue without Luffy.
Luffy without Zoro is in Imple down right now

Zoro did lose to not "serious" Kaido and retard BM
Thats more bad than Luffy vs Kaido 1vs1
:myman:
So Zoro saved Luffy two times against a Kaido not serious

One thing i agree with @ReggieZoldyck21 for and he said it in reddit :
Luffy stans are far toxic than any other fanbase
I saw one of them genuine believe that Zoro would try to kill Kaido and he would be unable to so he hands Enma to Luffy who kills Kaido because he has stronger Haki, saying the Nidai Kitetsu scene was proof.

Funniest thing was he got upvoted :vistalaugh:

It's a shame that the navy couldn't get an admiral on Garp's or Sengoku's level. They went below their prior standards.
This is based on what exactly?
The current marines are the strongest they've ever been and this will be the strongest era ever, to think they won't have Garp or Sengoku level Admirals is ridiculous and based on nothing.

Akainu is stronger than both.

I saw one of them genuine believe that Zoro would try to kill Kaido and he would be unable to so he hands Enma to Luffy who kills Kaido because he has stronger Haki, saying the Nidai Kitetsu scene was proof.

Funniest thing was he got upvoted :vistalaugh:
Yeah they upvote some shits which are worse Let's not talk abour Kid's disrespect is hard there i saw @ReggieZoldyck21 fighting them there one man army he made me laugh :vistalaugh::moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.