Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The result was as expected...you got your hands on a powerful weapon... and then got carried away, boy...!!

Humans never lose hope, that's their issue...

It's been a while since I've been this fired up... but I've made a mistake, I should have cut off your head and declared 'victory'.
Because people won't stop believing in you, right?"

that's their issue...That is their problem, in thinking that they can simply win everything by believing, we are not in FAIRY TAIL, although it seems.
Kaido was wrong about WB and Roger and has been stuck in silver medalist limbo for 20 years building up fodder fire power.
Luffy instantly gains a grand fleet within a few hours and gets combat power to rival Kaido for 30 minutes after 2 weeks and a mid fight growth spurt.

This isn't believing, this is indomitable will, haki blooms on the battlefield.

Excuses. He doesn't need a sword to kill him.
He was gonna kill him before zoro used asura without a sword. Heck kaido can fly and get him if needs be.
You are the one who is giving 'plot' excuses. Yeah, Kaidou can do many things just like how he didn't do when he fought all scabbards and 5 Supernovas. Plot restricted Kaidou from the start. Why plot excuse now when that is what happening since scabbards fight.

I

Indigo

Yeah yeah......do we even know what has happened on the rooftop?....all we know that Kaido defeated Luffy...
Yeah, Kaido defeated Luffy and got him KO (as we can see his white eyes while falling), why wouldn't Kaido kill him instead of throwing him out of Onigashima, wich has a high chance of someone saving him? even Kaido himself is saying he should've killed him from the start.

ok powerscalers tell me why Law is completely fine after taking a CoC infused Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Kaido
Why did Luffy pass out from Thunder Bagua? He couldn’t block it and got hit straight into the head.
What happened with Law here? Kaidou swinged his Club onto Law and Law tried to block it with sword. You can clearly see it. Still got damage though. Go read Chapter 1001 you can survive Thunder Bagua even if it hits you a bit (Luffy tries to dodge it but partly managed to get hit)

Yeah, Kaido defeated Luffy and got him KO (as we can see his white eyes while falling), why wouldn't Kaido kill him instead of throwing him out of Onigashima, wich has a high chance of someone saving him? even Kaido himself is saying he should've killed him from the start.
there is another possibility...like someone said....what if Luffy was KOed by Kaido club swing and fall out of Onigaishima? or Kaido didn't kill him because he was excited after a long time....that means something right?

Status
Not open for further replies.