Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep crying that luffy finished the roof fight doing nothing significant to kaido got kod twice and eaten once.
Where is Zoro's scar? I can't see it.

Luffy kept Kaido occupied on the roof for 30 minutes by himself.
Do you not know how massive that is for the war effort? You think Zoro blocking Kaido a few times when he is focused on attacking someone else and not using adv CoC is a massive feat.
But clashing with him equally on panel, splitting the sky, and occupying Kaido for 30 mins is nothing significant.
cringelord.:cheers:

He never even saw big mom in Totland.
He went to fight kaido a second time did nothing and ran.
My bad I actually meant that he attacked Big Moms territory. Injuring one of her commanders in the process and succesfully escaping.
He didnt run because of Kaido but because he was smart and went after Big Mom. Separating two Yonkous because the both of them together was to much for the 5 rooftop SN.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Facts:
Kaido no diffs Zoro
Current Luffy >>>> Zoro
WCI Luffy >> Zoro
Kidd > Zoro
Killer vs Zoro is still a debate
Jinbei vs Zoro is still a debate
Law vs Zoro is still a debate

Not gonna argue against bunch of Zorotards simoultaneously. Arguing with one is already a headache lol. And a pure waste of time cause objectively is beeing ignored completely.
:queenmeme:

Btw, I hate Luffy and Zoro is next to Jinbei my fav Straw Hat. I also love stories where the side character/first mate is stronger than the Captain/Protagonist, its nice narrative writing imo. I'm just not biased and able to judge Zoro's power objectively.
base zoro>luffy with all:kata:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Where is Zoro's scar? I can't see it.

Luffy kept Kaido occupied on the roof for 30 minutes by himself.
Do you not know how massive that is for the war effort? You think Zoro blocking Kaido a few times when he is focused on attacking someone else and not using adv CoC is a massive feat.
But clashing with him equally on panel, splitting the sky, and occupying Kaido for 30 mins is nothing significant.
cringelord.:cheers:
Who else was he focused on ?
Zoro went straight to him whilst fucked up and deflected his attacks with EASE before slicing him open.
So ? He for the third time this arc got his ass kicked.

Do you seriously believe he only stopped it for a literal second?
Less than a second, an instant according to the raw.
You think it would take a teleporter like Law longer to escape?
So he just blocked it for extra time, against the express statment in the dialogue, for shits and giggles, to break his bones, or because Law was fucking around?

Who else was he focused on ?
Zoro went straight to him whilst fucked up and deflected his attacks with EASE before slicing him open.
So ? He for the third time this arc got his ass kicked.
Kaido has always been focused on Luffy this fight, he doesn't give a shit about the others.
He was rushing to get to unconscious Luffy when Zoro protected him.
Where is Zoro's scar if it is so big?
Zoro got wrecked to the point of incapacitation. Luffy keeps bouncing back, he who wins in the end, wins.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido has always been focused on Luffy this fight, he doesn't give a shit about the others.
He was rushing to get to unconscious Luffy when Zoro protected him.
Where is Zoro's scar if it is so big?
Zoros scar goes across odens all the way to the top.
Asura is one slice across the chest.

No kaido turned to zoro it was straight 1 v 1

You are wrong. Oda treating Luffy like a shit as a fighter since timeskip. Pre TS Luffy won't have this many chances. Pre TS Luffy would have improved his stats, could have learnt FS properly already, could have found alternative for G4 by now. Even his best stat endurance has severely regressed. I bet even next time if Luffy faces Kaidou, he will lose in a similar way.
I mean you have to admit he was pretty stupid to lose to Crocodile in the second fight, fail against Ener when he's custom made to win, and the Thriller Bark fights played out the way they did because Luffy had no clue how to beat a guy who doesn't stand there to trade punches.

But I will say that it's worse post timeskip because his defeat at Marineford should have changed things.

Status
Not open for further replies.