Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Well whatever it is current Forum matters are highly sensitive . I am not going to open threads related to what happened recently in WG .

All i see is Former admin of ex - forum talking shit is really unhealthy . I am not sure if i should be upset or sad but whatever happened to kuroshika is really concerning regarding .

I tried to leave this matter as goneby but it seems Thriller bark is actively participating in taking potshot . I hope Larsi and other shut their trap and get on to run their forum instead of meddling the affairs here .

Peace out .

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Well whatever it is current Forum matters are highly sensitive . I am not going to open threads related to what happened recently in WG .

All i see is Former admin of ex - forum talking shit is really unhealthy . I am not sure if i should be upset or sad but whatever happened to kuroshika is really concerning regarding .

I tried to leave this matter as goneby but it seems Thriller bark is actively participating in taking potshot . I hope Larsi and other shut their trap and get on to run their forum instead of meddling the affairs here .

Peace out .
I guess we talked in the discord about it? Just let them be salty and angry, you guys here now that we arent that... strange... like they build us.

And their bad manners just tell more about them, then about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.