Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I ll be in July the next university year batch . I have lot of detail to fill and visa interview slot in Jan 2020 .

Ya i am learning italian as well lmao . Forza italia !!
Lol nice man I'm sure you will do great
Post automatically merged:

Man... this is the fuckin' Silent Hill!

We had a nurse-zombie too!
Ryuma for the W

Nah, i mean that Captain Kid, who got betrayed by Lawkins and still stand his man against the strongest creature in the world. And survived.
Hawkins ''betraying'' Lid only showed us how smart Wawkins is. Kaido could have killed Lid many times, but he decided to keep him alive. Kaido likes to play with his food.

I am actually interested of Kid mini arc recruiting his former nakamas.
Hawkins should also search for his actual crew. They should be somewhere in Wano.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Hawkins ''betraying'' Lid only showed us how smart Wawkins is. Kaido could have killed Lid many times, but he decided to keep him alive. Kaido likes to play with his food.

Hawkins should also search for his actual crew. They should be somewhere in Wano.
Yeah, so smart he ended up splittet into 6 parts on his own prison. Pretty smart.
And getting on the knees infront of an enemy is no "smart" skill, it is worse then losing. Kid fought and lost, but he stand up and will fight again and he will get his win. While Hawkins should be happy if he is gonna see his left leg again and it doesnt got eaten by some stray dog.

Yeah, so smart he ended up splittet into 6 parts on his own prison. Pretty smart.
And getting on the knees infront of an enemy is no "smart" skill, it is worse then losing. Kid fought and lost, but he stand up and will fight again and he will get his win. While Hawkins should be happy if he is gonna see his left leg again and it doesnt got eaten by some stray dog.
First of all: Hawkins fought against both Drake and Law. He unfortunately got betrayed by Drake, so he was backstabbed by him. That's the only reason Hawkins ''lost''. And don't worry about his limbs, because Hawkins is fine. He'll come back stronger than ever.

Hawkins not engaging in a fight with Kaido is extremely smart. I mean look what happened to Lid. He ended up in a cell, lost Killer, and his entire crew. Killer was then tortured by Orochi until he became insane. He became an absolute slave.

Hawkins joined Kaido's crew and now he is trying to destroy it from the inside. Hawkins actually cares about his crew you know? unlike Lid.

The "Tactitian" of the SH, yet his mastermind plan back in WCI to save Luffy was Take him and Run throught hundred of enemies :feelsokeman:
Give us some examples of what he could have done, to be more ''tactitian'' like in this Situation.
The only Exit Luffy could get out was surrounded by thousends of BM pirates. Now tell me, what should have he done? What plan should he have had - so he could save luffy without running away from the BMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.