Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
They have worst problem btw since they have an active mod who openly threatened Zemmi . Wtf Larsi and others should lecture people here ?
I dont know about that stuff and honestly... i dont care what persons they are. Just dont let us go down on their Level of harassement. If they Need to talk bad about us for their own Reputation, it is sad enough, we dont Need to participate there. :)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I still miss OJ tho. Yeah, thrillerbark seems boring and it doesn't feel like a one piece forum. Worstgen members can be toxic sometimes we are atleast very passionate about the series.
Yeah some People can be pretty toxic, but so far, everyone i contacted, knew he went a bit to far and more or less like each other, even when they went toxic sometimes, or flame and blame each other, at the end of the day, most of them are Kinda Forum-friends. (Psst, but there are even friends between the sanjifandom and the zorofandom, but you didnt got that message from me!)

H

Homelander

I dont know about that stuff and honestly... i dont care what persons they are. Just dont let us go down on their Level of harassement. If they Need to talk bad about us for their own Reputation, it is sad enough, we dont Need to participate there. :)
Fair enough i ll delete it . Sorry about that . It sucks they have fallen so low . Instead of supporting each other some of them like to spew hate .

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Fair enough i ll delete it . Sorry about that . It sucks they have fallen so low . Instead of supporting each other some of them like to spew hate .
I understand your post and your thought, i have read that stuff too, but there cant grow anything positive of sharing that behaviour. It would have been better for each of us, them and us, when we could have worked together or something like that. But it is ok like it is, i guess. I like it here, i like you guys and i enjoy being here. Specially when i am looking for tomorrow and the Spoilers, we can openly discuss here :shocking:

I still miss OJ tho. Yeah, thrillerbark seems boring and it doesn't feel like a one piece forum. Worstgen members can be toxic sometimes we are atleast very passionate about the series.
Be honest the last months of OJ was toxic aswell but it still work in the end. The problem is all though the whole fanbase of each characters attacking each other and yet I don´t think even it the fault of these fans. Just see Sanji vs Zoro, Oda himself build up this extrem rivality in the manga(bounty reveal of Sanji) and for me such discussions let a forum in life. I prefer a forum of tons of fanbase over a forum with little content who is most like inactivty.

Yeah I know sometimes it can really be toxic here, but in that case people even back in OJ leave the forum 2-3weeks and come back after they take break of toxic debate. I see many worse forums with very idiotic trolls, our forum is fine as he is right now and I thank @Bogard who open up this site for us very fast after OJ going down.

Thrillerbark isn´t any case for me, they still try to attack us even though we don´t care about them, alone seeing their mod make a account here to attack us shows how toxic they became. It is hard for them to let us in peace here, so they try to find any things to attack against this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.