Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Since we're 12 hours away from spoilers, some people on 5 chan are posting fake spoilers

Here's one (this is likely 100% fake):

-Oden decides to help WB fix his ship.
-WB welcomes Oden to journey with him. Izo joins them.
-In one of their adventures they save lady Toki who's been kidnapped.
-Toki becomes part of the WB crew and their adventures become famous all over the world.
-Buggy and Shanks are reading the newspaper on the OroJackson and they see a picture of Toki with WB.
-Roger seems interested in Toki and says let's go meet her

D

Deleted member 83

I am...i heard rumors its been cancelled?
What? No(t yet), it’s still going on. You probably heard that because to put it in a nice way: it’s sale aren’t all that good
I read it until the last three chapters, I kinda lose the interesting in that manga.
Only first 3 chaps. Couldnt be asked after that. MC was good at first then he went bad in a few chaps.
Lol understandable, I thought the earlier chapters were somewhat interesting, then it got boring. I was actually looking forward to chapter 28 because I thought it’ll just be Daruma kicking ass for an entire chapter, but it wasn’t as satisfying/good as I hope it would be.
Tbh the only reason I still read it is because of Kishimoto, I can’t express how disappointing it is for me when I learned that he actually won’t be drawing his new work.

Status
Not open for further replies.