Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the hype chapter 957, one of the best chapters in entire one piece manga, we reach over 336 with was a record in both WG and OJ(the best was I believe something with 200). Everyone was fucked hyped for that amazing chapter, I hope we gonna get such a chapter again and I hope and looking forward to the Oden flashback.^^
You will see once an action kick starts

:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Remember the hype chapter 957, one of the best chapters in entire one piece manga, we reach over 336 with was a record in both WG and OJ(the best was I believe something with 200). Everyone was fucked hyped for that amazing chapter, I hope we gonna get such a chapter again and I hope and looking forward to the Oden flashback.^^
Which chapter ?

I am also of the opinion that there should have been less crews amongst the Eleven Supernovas.
I believe one of the biggest problems with the Supernovas was the number of crews in the group.

Eleven Supernovas? :goyea:

Nine crews? :gonope:

It should have been a single crew from each Blue Sea to challenge Luffy’s crew.

North Blue Crew = Law, Drake, Hawkins.

South Blue Crew = Kidd, Killer, Bonney.

East Blue Crew = The Straw Hats.

West Blue Crew = Bege, who later acquires Apoo and Urouge as enforcers.

Four crews would have been far more manageable and would give Luffy’s crew a far greater challenge.

Dont worry we will get that...worldbuilding story is make op so good...give good worldbuilding and excellent fight will make op excellent

Be honest the last months of OJ was toxic aswell but it still work in the end. The problem is all though the whole fanbase of each characters attacking each other and yet I don´t think even it the fault of these fans. Just see Sanji vs Zoro, Oda himself build up this extrem rivality in the manga(bounty reveal of Sanji) and for me such discussions let a forum in life. I prefer a forum of tons of fanbase over a forum with little content who is most like inactivty.

Yeah I know sometimes it can really be toxic here, but in that case people even back in OJ leave the forum 2-3weeks and come back after they take break of toxic debate. I see many worse forums with very idiotic trolls, our forum is fine as he is right now and I thank @Bogard who open up this site for us very fast after OJ going down.

Thrillerbark isn´t any case for me, they still try to attack us even though we don´t care about them, alone seeing their mod make a account here to attack us shows how toxic they became. It is hard for them to let us in peace here, so they try to find any things to attack against this forum.
Did I miss something juicy?:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.