NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yeah, that’s pretty much it. He said after his last injury, he was afraid of getting injured and it is messing with his mental health. He no longer enjoys playing football so that’s why he wants to retire
That's slightly disappointing but a personal decision so respectable and foremost understandable. That sport is no joke. :shocking:

Im so hyped for the new saison and it start with a boom game between Packers vs Bears.
I think the Packers gonna win in the end, but probably Bears having a chance aswell, let see if the Bears can keep up with their plays from the last year.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Im so hyped for the new saison and it start with a boom game between Packers vs Bears.
I think the Packers gonna win in the end, but probably Bears having a chance aswell, let see if the Bears can keep up with their plays from the last year.
Almost forgot that it's GAME DAY!!!!

I'm rooting for the Bears, after their last game last year, they deserve a win
Post automatically merged:

Bears lost :tchpepe:

Last edited:
Stoked to see AB joining the pats

Great start to the season!

Putting my bets in for Saints and Raiders tomorrow
Umm... What do you think about the rape allegations? He'll probably still play 'till shit happens but there's still questions if he'll act a fool again even with Brady and Belichick.

Used to be a Chargers fan (I still root for Rivers) and my secondary team was the Eagles during the short McNabb-TO run but now I'm more of an Aaron Rodgers fan. He's the BOAT, imo (different from Brady who's the GOAT)

1st game SUCKED for him in terms of his performance but the team still got the W. I think they'll be better soon... :feelsokeman:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Umm... What do you think about the rape allegations? He'll probably still play 'till shit happens but there's still questions if he'll act a fool again even with Brady and Belichick.
I think AB was playing 4-D chess to get into the Pats by acting like a dick to the Raiders so it's probably not gonna happen again with the Pats

And about the rape allegations, I found out just now so I don't know much but I think it's really disappointing. Of course, best case scenario is:
- the allegation is fake, and fortunately, the woman didn't get raped. If that's the case then I think it will still be disappointing that someone will make a rumour like this and it will continue to feed to the mentality that 'rape accusations are often false!'

Nonetheless, if the accusation was real then I will be very disappointed in AB and he should be kicked out of NFL. Sexual assaulters are absolute trash in our society

Used to be a Chargers fan (I still root for Rivers) and my secondary team was the Eagles during the short McNabb-TO run but now I'm more of an Aaron Rodgers fan. He's the BOAT, imo (different from Brady who's the GOAT)

1st game SUCKED for him in terms of his performance but the team still got the W. I think they'll be better soon... :feelsokeman:
Lmao I love that! The BOAT, keeps the team afloat ;)

That guy and his hail marys tho :catblush:
The first game was alright, but taking into account that he just came back from an injury, it's pretty good

I think AB was playing 4-D chess to get into the Pats by acting like a dick to the Raiders so it's probably not gonna happen again with the Pats

And about the rape allegations, I found out just now so I don't know much but I think it's really disappointing. Of course, best case scenario is:
- the allegation is fake, and fortunately, the woman didn't get raped. If that's the case then I think it will still be disappointing that someone will make a rumour like this and it will continue to feed to the mentality that 'rape accusations are often false!'

Nonetheless, if the accusation was real then I will be very disappointed in AB and he should be kicked out of NFL. Sexual assaulters are absolute trash in our society
Yeah. Considering the recent allegations, he has act proper for now though I don't anything past him if he throws a temper tantrum once again.

Lmao I love that! The BOAT, keeps the team afloat ;)

That guy and his hail marys tho :catblush:
The first game was alright, but taking into account that he just came back from an injury, it's pretty good
Damn, I didn't even put it together like that... You're super right! :ROFLMAO: (Me: :josad: )

Yeah. Just saw that this was his 1st game where he was fully healthy from start to finish since before the Barr game in 2017. We have not seen the best version of Rodgers in that long. :O