Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he then woke up with new ACoC and continued fighting.
That is why once in a while read manga instead of looking just panels.....that powerup is not out of nowhere....Luffy simply applied what he has learnt in udon.....flowing haki with CoC......infact it could be internal destruction haki that Luffy used to remove his neck cuffs in udon.....

Yeah, took Hakai and then cut Prometheus for a long time and then scarred Kaidou. Yeah sure either Hakai is not as strong as people claims or simply plot armor. Oh yeah, he has rubber immunity also as lightening attacks won't hurt him.
Oh yeah, I also forgot how he can randomly cut fire now. Maybe next time he will use CoC casually.

Oh yeah, I also forgot how he can randomly cut fire now. Maybe next time he will use CoC casually.
He expressed interest to cut fire decade ago since PH. Oh, but he can "randomly" cut fire now. This does not make any sense.

Unlike Luffy, he has a random flashback with Reyleigh about future sight. So it totally makes sense that he can copy it immediately when he needs.
Waking up from Ragnarok, the attack that superior to TB that he got one shot in G4, plus gaining crazy abilities do totally make sense as well.

TS:DR, unlike Zoro's, the story around Luffy is so so cohesive and consistent lol

He expressed interest to cut fire decade ago since PH. Oh, but he can "randomly" cut fire now. This does not make any sense.
Unlike Luffy, he has a random flashback with Reyleigh about future sight. So it totally makes sense that he can copy it immediately when he needs.
Waking up from Ragnarok, the attack that superior to TB that he got one shot in G4, plus gaining crazy abilities do totally make sense as well.

TS:DR, unlike Zoro's, the story around Luffy is so so cohesive and consistent lol

1) He expressed it but never shown try about it. If that is acceptable then why can't Luffy using CoC is acceptable for you eventhough Luffy was shown many times trying to learn ryou.

2) Future sight also he didn't earn in an instant. Literally after Katakuri fight how many times he was able to use future sight and avoided situations he was embarrassed like against Apoo. Fucking batman outclassed him. That tells you that Luffy didn't master FS yet. And literally again it is same as Zoro vs Mr.1 mid battle power up. But Zoro can one shot after that power up but Luffy struggled so much to get a glimpse of FS and still it was very hard against Katakuri. Again, if Zoro vs Mr. 1 situation is fine, then you should be fine with Luffy getting FS not that he mastered it yet unlike Zoro.

3) Zoro got fainted by mere hakiless stab from Kamazou just 10 days prior to Hakai attack. If that is acceptable, then why is problem with Luffy fainted for sometime for ragnarok? And how do you conclude that tb is weaker than ragnarok? Zoro post TS and pre TS have normal human body. And he couldn't defend lightening attack from Bigmom which could be stronger than attack Enel used. But somehow no consequences in your language that shouldn't be fine.

1) He expressed it but never shown try about it. If that is acceptable then why can't Luffy using CoC is acceptable for you eventhough Luffy was shown many times trying to learn ryou.

2) Future sight also he didn't earn in an instant. Literally after Katakuri fight how many times he was able to use future sight and avoided situations he was embarrassed like against Apoo. Fucking batman outclassed him. That tells you that Luffy didn't master FS yet. And literally again it is same as Zoro vs Mr.1 mid battle power up. But Zoro can one shot after that power up but Luffy struggled so much to get a glimpse of FS and still it was very hard against Katakuri. Again, if Zoro vs Mr. 1 situation is fine, then you should be fine with Luffy getting FS not that he mastered it yet unlike Zoro.

3) Zoro got fainted by mere hakiless stab from Kamazou just 10 days prior to Hakai attack. If that is acceptable, then why is problem with Luffy fainted for sometime for ragnarok? And how do you conclude that tb is weaker than ragnarok? Zoro post TS and pre TS have normal human body. And he couldn't defend lightening attack from Bigmom which could be stronger than attack Enel used. But somehow no consequences in your language that shouldn't be fine.
Zoro didn't faint from Killer's attack. People love pushing that lie.

This is Zoro after he was stabbed.

He fell from stomach problems that didn't make any since but plot needed to develop his relationship with Hiyori.

Zoro didn't faint from Killer's attack. People love pushing that lie.

This is Zoro after he was stabbed.

He fell from stomach problems that didn't make any since but plot needed to develop his relationship with Hiyori.
Do you guys not realize that arguing Zoro fainted from a stomachache makes him look 100 times more pathetic over losing a ton a blood due to having his shoulder torn through by a massive scythe?

Do you guys not realize that arguing Zoro fainted from a stomachache makes him look 100 times more pathetic that losing a ton a blood due to having his shoulder torn through by a massive scythe?
I don't really think so though. Especially because it did not affect the plot anyway. Like if he was unconscious due to food poisoning during this war that would be pathetic.

I don't really think so though. Especially because it did not affect the plot anyway. Like if he was unconscious due to food poisoning during this war that would be pathetic.
It is pathetic that a dude who just powered through having 40 bones in body broken, to continue fighting, passed out because of a stomachache just a week prior.

I've had food poisoning multiple times in my life, and I can assure you I've never passed out because of it, and spoiler alert, I'm not a superhuman.

It is pathetic that a dude who just powered through having 40 bones in body broken, to continue fighting, passed out because of a stomachache just a week prior.

I've had food poisoning multiple times in my life, and I can assure you I've never passed out because of it, and spoiler alert, I'm not a superhuman.
Man it's always has been the combination of two things

If Zoro wasn't heavily injured he would have never passed out even despite the hunger.

If Zoro wasn't hungry he wouldn't have passed out even despite his injury.

But unfortunately he had both

Man it's always has been the combination of two things

If Zoro wasn't heavily injured he would have never passed out even despite the hunger.

If Zoro wasn't hungry he wouldn't have passed out even despite his injury.

But unfortunately he had both
It is a combination of both, but the post I quoted attributed the passing out solely to stomach problems, and many Zoro fans have pushed that agenda since it happened.

Zoro fainted because the plot demanded it....Period

You bring shame on that Guts picture by siding with sanjifans. Switch that to a Kirito picture, it would befit a sanjistan more.
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.