Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart enough to know that having a 12 inch thick scythe ripping a hole in your shoulder causing massive blood loss is more grounds for someone passing out than a fucking stomach ache. And I didn't even need to go to medical school for that. :vistalaugh:
I don t think i talked about the schyte :few: ofc its a combination of both killer attack and poisoned food and please don t apply real logic to mid piece
zoro lost 5-6 L of blood pre ts and didn t got ko :milaugh:
but what i said is true u ain t that smart :goyea:

I feel like Zoro's fainting is just a set up for something special from Hiyori. Maybe some secret healing ability.
Or it's just Oda's way of thinking that it's a way to end the battle since Zoro has lost ALOT more blood Pre TS without fainting.
Wouldn't use it to powerscale tbh

I feel like Zoro's fainting is just a set up for something special from Hiyori. Maybe some secret healing ability.
Or it's just Oda's way of thinking that it's a way to end the battle since Zoro has lost ALOT more blood Pre TS without fainting.
Wouldn't use it to powerscale tbh
Oda fixed it with hakai acoc thnunder bagua no one of those ko zoro :finally:

:sus:

No matter how many times he gets knocked down, he gets back up to defeat the enemy?
Luffy's plot armour only protects him from letal damage, soo he is bound to be Koed senseless multiple times every arc.
:kayneshrug:
He should get a better one, like Natsu's who also protects him from getting KOed and erases all damage taken everytime he talks about his friends or some other moral BS.

But seriously, Oda should stop that crap, getting Luffy pastered in the ground once every arc is more than enough, it takes away all tension otherwise, Luffy getting almost killed now is just a "ah, there he goes again" moment. Oda aint even bothering to show us what even KOed Luffy anymore.
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.