Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Luffy Winning because of a random-ass power which was just introduced this Arc and is not even his own, is just bad. And on top of it, he will get all the credits for beating kaidou.
It wouldn't be random if the reasoning behind Hawkins helping out Luffy is coherent. Also just because it was just introduced doesn't inherently make a power up random. Think about Nightmare Luffy, Enma or the Raid Suit. All make sense even though they were used shortly after being introduced.

Also Luffy won't solo beat Kaido even if he gets a power up. He'll get to be the last man standing but it'll take a group effort to weaken Kaido.

But he deserves the credit because he's the unifying force for the alliance (See his actions in Udon) because of his magnetic personality and charisma not necessarily because he's stronger than Kaido power level wise. I just made a thread about power levels and story.

A few chapters ago I said that I don’t like how Oda’s making almost every character love Oden, and that I hope I’ll grew to like him as well.
And here I am, I can’t say I’m obsessed with him but I do think he’s a nice character, still hates all the Oden “wank” though
:pepelit:
The Oden wank is really important though. The scar Kaido got from Oden has to make sense somehow.